Out of Town Scoreboard - Preseason & Regular Season 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Love to see the Rangers lose. Love it, love it, love. Shut all those idiots up.

Yes and Maybe they'll thin out from showing up at prucenter...if it keeps up.

Roughly 65 nj 35 ny split last game, still too many rags fans in there during these matchup

Should be like 80 20 or better.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Rangers will be bad. They have no depth. Canucks looks real good might be fighting for a wildcard

The Canucks are sporting a high PDO right now. They are going to come crashing down. They are in a weak division and may make a playoff run based on that, but they aren’t a good team.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Canucks are sporting a high PDO right now. They are going to come crashing down. They are in a weak division and may make a playoff run based on that, but they aren’t a good team.
They make too many patchwork UFA signings.

They're what I'd imagine a team to look like if Shero and Lou were both co-GM'ing a team together. They've acquired some good young talent through the draft, but they keep making stupid patchwork UFA signings like Lou was doing at the end here.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How come we couldn't trap the Canucks in their end for the entire 3rd period yesterday? You're gonna tell me we can't do this, but the Rangers can?

Reactions: mdj12784

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
How come we couldn't trap the Canucks in their end for the entire 3rd period yesterday? You're gonna tell me we can't do this, but the Rangers can?
Vancouver was leading today, they weren’t yesterday. Different situations. Guess they are not good in prevent defense mode. They were pushing all game yesterday because they were down one.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Kakko skates like 40 year old Jaromir Jagr. I can see him dominating eventually if his skating improves, but it definitely needs to get much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad