Not open for further replies.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
So MAF is Nick Cage?
a3d2c9f5cf192d6ce8078c274d9fc4e9.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Don’t see the Sharks beating Vegas.
I think it will go 7.

I picked both teams to lose in the first round, though I said the Sharks will beat the Ducks with Thornton. They haven’t had Thornton and he might not play this series unless they get in trouble. It seems he’s ready, but they’re keeping him out until they absolutely need him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeah why did you pick the Kings?
A combination of their experience and them being a tough matchup for Vegas during the regular season. I know a lot of people picked Vegas, but not in a sweep.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I still think Nashville is the best in the West.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
"I picked the Knights to make the playoffs" - Anson Carter

Yeah, and I picked Bitcoin to be at it's current price back in 2011, Anson.
What a liar.

Funny enough I distinctly remember Anson pumping their tires in early October when they had their show at the Vegas home opener. I only remember because how outlandish it sounded, he may have indeed predicted them to make the playoffs.

Devils Dominion probably got it right since he predicts every damn team to be competitive. :naughty:

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Jets man. That team is too deep.
I think their players play too stupid at times to win later in the postseason against better competition. I think they will be one of the teams who need to lose in the playoffs before becoming a serious threat. Definitely a good team but I think they lack playoff experience.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Vegas - Jets seems about right for the WCF

The Sharks are perennial choke artists. That's not gonna change. Them and the Blues are jynxed
I still think the Sharks fixed a lot of their choking problems when firing that worthless chump Todd McLellan.

I didn’t consider it a choke when they lost to Edmonton last year, as I picked them to lose to Edmonton in 6 games, which is actually exactly what happened. I wouldn’t consider it a choke if they lost to Vegas next round, as I never really considered them to be a huge playoff threat this year anyway.

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
My second bracket has Sharks Jackets in the Cup with the Sharks finally getting their cup. My first bracket of course has the Devils winning it all.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
I think their players play too stupid at times to win later in the postseason against better competition. I think they will be one of the teams who need to lose in the playoffs before becoming a serious threat. Definitely a good team but I think they lack playoff experience.

Yeah, I think this is what I've been seeing.

They are way more skilled than Minny, but I don't think they get away with playing this way against Nashville, SJ or Vegas.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
LA is so damn slow. Credit to Vegas for playing well defensively, but the Kings didn't look dangerous at any point in this series.

3 goals in 4 games. They're just not good enough anymore.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
"I picked the Knights to make the playoffs" - Anson Carter

Yeah, and I picked Bitcoin to be at it's current price back in 2011, Anson.

You could tell J.R. was NOT happy with that comment, because it came right after J.R. said he thought they'd only win 20 games. LOL He clearly thought he was full of crap.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
It's probably way too early for this but if there's one guy I'd love to see in a Devils uniform, it's Drew Doughty...Even as his game falls off with age, he will be a 20+ min. a night player.

Reactions: Taylor Hall

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
A combination of their experience and them being a tough matchup for Vegas during the regular season. I know a lot of people picked Vegas, but not in a sweep.

Yeah I was paranoid over the whole 'experience' factor kicking in and the Kings trolling Vegas in a rivalry series but my god Vegas just destroyed them defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad