Out of Town Round 1 Playoff Thread

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
that guy?

garbage
I heard they were going to kill him but decided against it at the last second.

Oh, I know the stats. Kucherov is a star's star. He looks really good today. Still, you don't think that it matters at least a little bit that he's been out the whole year? Especially if/when they have to play a team like us?
I mean it doesn't look like it matters much right now...

Reactions: WreckingCrew

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I mean it doesn't look like it matters much right now...

As much as Florida has played well this year, I think that there's a pretty noticeable gap between us and them when you look at how they only beat us twice in 8 games, both times in extra minutes, and that Ekblad is out for the year. Kuch may not look all that rusty against an Ekblad-less Florida, but against the Hurricanes, that could well become more evident. I'm not going to sit at the whiner's table about muh cap circumvention. I really do think that our team is truly that good.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
TBL holds the puck in the zone for over a minute, bad turnover, and quick goal the other way

And what's with the rats? Also, why haven't they been given a penalty at this point for them? Usually you get ONE time to do that before they start penalizing the home team for throwing things on the ice

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I don't know why the NHL doesn't market the playoffs better. This game is must-see TV for anyone who is at least curious about the game.

I think the NHL does a good marketing job when it comes to getting butts in seats and getting converts that way. The TV market, OTOH, the league runs around like headless chickens.

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad