Panthers v. Lightning - Panthers
Hurricanes v. Predators - THE CAROLINA HURRICANES

West
Golden Knights v. Wild - Wild
Avalanche v. Blues - Avalanche

East
Bruins v. Capitals - building implosion
Penguins v. Islanders - Islanders

I don't think there will be too many upsets. I am praying that the Leafs don't lose in round 1 because I like Steve Dangle and I don't want his head to explode while doing a video. I think Minnesota has Vegas' number and I think Vegas would beat any other West team in a series. The Central is going to be a bloodbath and I can't wait to watch Florida and Tampa. Pens are round 1 chokers lately and Isles are better than their end of season stretch.

Fine if I have to pick I go Bruins in a long series. Washington is banged up, they can't do what they did to NYR to Boston, and I think that the top line for the Bruins will be too much for Washington. Still rooting for the building implosion where every players makes it out safely but are incapacitated for, checks how long the playoffs are, July 15th where they all wake up and go home to their families.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
PREFERENCES
JETS AND CANADIENS
I DON'T CARE (I WANNA KILL THEM BOTH) AND CANES
WILD AND AVS
BRUINS AND ISLANDERS

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Toronto losing would be great in my opinion. It would also save all the North division sympathizers from having to make an excuse when the top team was run over in the semis

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
At some point the Florida Panthers have to win a playoff series, I think they beat the Bolts in 7 with every team winning at home.

Leafs in 7 and Dangle stresses out but breathes easy afterwards.

Capitals in 6 just cause

Oilers in 6

Wild in 7

Avalanche in 6

Personally I'm hoping we sweep Nashville

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
If there was anyway the CaptialOne Arena could fall into a blackhole during the game tonight that would be great. I can't stand either of these teams lol.

And @AD Skinner, MTE, exactly I will root --barf-- for the Caps, too for that same reason.

-FL/TB - Hoping the Fl does us a solid and eliminates TB before they heat up with everyone back.
-Leafs / Mtl: Leafs actually, but it would be hilarious if it went 7 somehow.
-Oilers / Jets: Don't care; but I'm suspicious of Oilers actually performing in the playoffs.
-Isles scare me less than Pens on another run.
-In the west, I'm selfishly just hoping the faves get eliminated so we can have hypothetical home ice advantage.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
More hitting than shooting so far in the Caps v Bs game.
Well there's a goal for you. Wilson taking advantage of McAvoy's stick breaking.

I'm conflicted on that series because on one hand, f*** the Caps, but on the other hand, f*** the Bruins. I guess my best case is seven games where they beat the shit out of each other, and the survivor loses to Pittsburgh/New York.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Well there's a goal for you. Wilson taking advantage of McAvoy's stick breaking.

I'm conflicted on that series because on one hand, f*** the Caps, but on the other hand, f*** the Bruins. I guess my best case is seven games where they beat the shit out of each other, and the survivor loses to Pittsburgh/New York.
EASY ONE FOR ME HERE. CAPITALS MUST DIE. IN THE MOST AGONIZING FASHION POSSIBLE.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
i feel so dirty cheering for the Caps

200.gif

AHAHAHA.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I said Caps in 6 but watching this now I hope they both beat each other up in a grueling 7 game series.

Well maybe not, because sometimes the winner of those grueling series ends up kicking ass in the next round (cough cough Canes sweep Islanders cough cough).

But a grueling 7 game series with overtime or multiple overtime makes for good TV so yeah.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I mean I hate the Bruins and maybe I'm drunk but that looked way offside to me. Oh well, lol suck it Jack Edwards.

Nah it was so obviously onside. How Tom Wilson wasn't one of the 3 stars makes no sense to me... Hate the guy or not, he showed up today and should've been the first star. Glad we got OT in the first game and glad the Bruins lost. As another poster said though I hope Isles/Pens handle whoever wins this series. Don't like the Caps or Bruins at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad