GDT: Out of Town Playoffs Thread-Warning OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Therrien is both a hypocrite and a whiner. He says maclean lacks respect because of the comments he made in that sens vs. habs series, but yet goes on to make a classless statement himself.

He is now whining about the rangers watching the habs practice. Give me a ****ing break.

rkwittem

May 13, 2013
Fargo, ND
toews is probably the best player in the NHL

Yeah, life is hard whrn you play with 2 of Hossa, Sharp, and Kane your whole career. Bergy should be jealous. I'd rather have Malkin, Kopitar or yes, Bergeron over Toews. But that's just me. I want to like him but the adulation and hero-worship of him makes me sick. He ain't Yzerman.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
toews is probably the best player in the NHL

You'll get a lot of people who disagree and say it isn't close. If I'm being completely honest and trying not to be biased, it's probably Crosby. I do tend to value the two way type, though. If I'm starting a team or designing the "model player" I'd more than likely look towards Toews, Kopitar and Bergeron for the type of player I'd want to build my team around.

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
Therrien is both a hypocrite and a whiner. He says maclean lacks respect because of the comments he made in that sens vs. habs series, but yet goes on to make a classless statement himself.

He is now whining about the rangers watching the habs practice. Give me a ****ing break.
redwings watched the Bruins practice during the series...Bruins didn't make a story out of it.

David Krejci*

You'll get a lot of people who disagree and say it isn't close. If I'm being completely honest and trying not to be biased, it's probably Crosby. I do tend to value the two way type, though. If I'm starting a team or designing the "model player" I'd more than likely look towards Toews, Kopitar and Bergeron for the type of player I'd want to build my team around.

Crosby has the most offensive skill, but Toews is the best hockey player in the NHL. There's a difference, and people get them confused, especially on HFBoards where 99.9% of people only look at points and stats.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia

He's also an idiot.
You are a game removed of having your 4th line player suspended for taking out NYR's top line center. The same guy who was the angriest and most vocal Habs player saying they intentionally injured Price.
And then you make a comment about how you know where Brassard is injured? It takes a special breed of moron to think that's a good idea. Have fun arguing that wasn't premeditated or intentional if anything happens to Brassard.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
He's also an idiot.
You are a game removed of having your 4th line player suspended for taking out NYR's top line center. The same guy who was the angriest and most vocal Habs player saying they intentionally injured Price.
And then you make a comment about how you know where Brassard is injured? It takes a special breed of moron to think that's a good idea. Have fun arguing that wasn't premeditated or intentional if anything happens to Brassard.

It is absolutely mind boggling that he said that. I wish he got fined for it.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
He's just trying to rustle AV's jimmies. :laugh:

So many low tactics by this guy, it's unbelievable. Yeah, we can send some useless scrub to take out your #1 center, but don't you dare watch us practice in your own arena.

774EVER

& Now 374EVER
Crosby has the most offensive skill, but Toews is the best hockey player in the NHL. There's a difference, and people get them confused, especially on HFBoards where 99.9% of people only look at points and stats.

Wanted him so bad at the draft. So much buzz around this kid, I kept thinking to myself, why isn't he going #1.

2 Cup later, with probably more to come...

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
You know what, i am going to go out on a limb and say that the kings will win the cup this year.

I just have a gut feeling that they will win it all.

David Krejci*

Wanted him so bad at the draft. So much buzz around this kid, I kept thinking to myself, why isn't he going #1.

2 Cup later, with probably more to come...

Yeah, I would have loved to get him, too. Obviously I love Krejci and he was a huge part of our two Cup runs, but jeeeeeezus imagine if we had a 1-2 punch of Toews and Bergeron down the middle??

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Kings have outplayed the Hawks in every facet and Q is getting out coached

Monday is must win for Hawks

The Hawks won a cup without a legit #2C once but this year and especially this playoff the Hawks are getting exposed for that mistake this time. Handzus had final push last year and was solid but he is absolute garbage now

Hawks are a one line team and Kopitar line I shutting down that line. Hawks have no 2nd line with Kane shackled to corpse and a failing Sharp and the bottom 6 is in shambles

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Yeah that gaping hole at 2C is starting to show now. It makes sense when you think about. St. Louis nor Minny had a legit #2 center. The Kings do.

I understand why they haven't dealt with it yet. They beat some pretty damn good teams last year with Handzus as the #2, why fix something that wasn't viewed as broken until now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad