GDT: Out of Town Playoffs Thread-Warning OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

corpfan1

May 9, 2009
Etobicoke
I hope Subban has a personal issue with his ex-girlfriend which causes him to miss the rest of the playoffs and most of next season...

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Well based on the last game and reactions, tonight's game should be Priceless.

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-cropped-g-jtcK.gif

TD74

Apr 12, 2011
Laval, Canada
In all honesty, i do want mtl to lose, but not like this; I never have and never will bandwagon on another team once the B's are eliminated, especially against mtl; I take great pride and satisfaction when the B's take care of business instead of depending on others.

I like Price and I think he is elite! As well, I respect the kid even more knowing the crap he went through for years when he arrived here in mtl; fans and media had all but ran him out of the city. If it wasn't for Gainey, he would not be a mtl today.

Hoping to meet Price and mtl next year and for US to take care of business

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
In all honesty, i do want mtl to lose, but not like this; I never have and never will bandwagon on another team once the B's are eliminated, especially against mtl; I take great pride and satisfaction when the B's take care of business instead of depending on others.

I like Price and I think he is elite! As well, I respect the kid even more knowing the crap he went through for years when he arrived here in mtl; fans and media had all but ran him out of the city. If it wasn't for Gainey, he would not be a mtl today.

Hoping to meet Price and mtl next year and for US to take care of business

Eh, you're a more noble person than I am. I want the Rangers to win any way necessary. Don't care who goes down, as long as it happens.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
If you go on the main forum and in the Price injury thread... you will find that it has been revealed that...... Kreider is the new Matt Cooke.

/derp

TD74

Apr 12, 2011
Laval, Canada
Actually on the Habs board they have noted that Kreider is from Boston.

I kid you not.

I was driving around today running errands (Victoria Day) and was listening to TSn690; news broke about Price, officially, and 2 minutes into the topic, they started!!! " I'm sure the people in Boston are happy just about now"""

It's extreme, I know, but it validates my theory that we are always in their heads

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I think i'm gonna stop caring about hockey now until the draft. This board, while not the brightest collection of minds on the best of days has gone full ***** after Price got hurt.

What makes me laugh is how Kreider's only response was "I wish i put the puck in the net." :laugh:

Last edited:

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Wow so Snow may not even get his 2nd rounder in the Vanek deal? I love when Snow looks bad AND we can laugh at the habs. This is all potentially wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad