RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
ZigzagDefinitiveIcelandgull.gif

The Oilers' response to their goalie getting run over by Getzlaf

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
Are the Sabres not one of the hottest teams in the League right now. Nolan really knows how to get a team moving in the right direction. The Bruins better be careful because if the Sabres can keep this up they'll soon be snapping at the Bruins heels and endangering the Bruins of falling even further down the Standings.

iGetCarried*

Are the Sabres not one of the hottest teams in the League right now. Nolan really knows how to get a team moving in the right direction. The Bruins better be careful because if the Sabres can keep this up they'll soon be snapping at the Bruins heels and endangering the Bruins of falling even further down the Standings.

And that would be a bad thing, why?

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
STOP WHATEVER GAME YOU ARE WATCHING AND WATCH THE CBJ/PENS GAME INSTEAD.

More passion/hits/fights in this game than the whole Bruins season combined (if you don't count the 3 games that Robins was up).

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Scoreboard watching a Florida Buffalo game,did not expect to be doing this 30 games into the season.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
STOP WHATEVER GAME YOU ARE WATCHING AND WATCH THE CBJ/PENS GAME INSTEAD.

More passion/hits/fights in this game than the whole Bruins season combined (if you don't count the 3 games that Robins was up).

Ohh man I missed it.. Damn it.. I been watching the Detroit Toronto game which was a good game. They were going at it. :nod: Pretty much over now just over a minute left. And Columbus is on a 6 game winning streak.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
How much did HNIC get from Ottawa...

I have to wonder... how much did HNIC get from Ottawa to throw out that "Ottawa is interested in Chris Stewart" rumor. It was so short and obvious, that I cracked up laughing and rewound it on my PVR for confirmation..
Elliott, I'm disappointed in you.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad