GDT: Out of Town NHL Thread Part II‎I

Status
Not open for further replies.

mHlnGXt9Xlnn1Qes3Vtn

Dec 9, 2011
@DarrenDreger: Eakins has the remainder of this season, plus two more remaining on contracts. Sounds like MacTavish may return to bench on interim basis.

So they're just gonna let this fire burn

edit:
@DarrenDreger: Confirming MacTavish returns to bench on interim basis. Replacing Eakins who was fired this morning.

Last edited:

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Hopeless MacTavish and Lowe trying to save their jobs again

Even if MacT was a misguided hire in the 1st place, he probably does deserve some time to right that trainwreck. That said, Owner down that organization needs a massive facelift.

member 96824

Shero as GM
Maclean as coach

Would help that franchise get in the right direction IMO.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
2dHNVgS.gif

That song with this gif go like peanut butter and jelly

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
Good point. Neither really know about winning.

Exactly, they just had to fire a guy because he didin't know how to win, which is exactly why they won't be hiring some bums who didn't play for the 80's Oilers.

Last time they had a guy from the 80's Oilers behind the becnh they went to G7 of the Final.

member 96824

How hilarious is that conversation when a GM says:

"**** it, I'll coach them!"

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Voynov has another hearing today and supposedly they will be showing photos of his wife's injuries.

Don't think he will have his ban lifted however.

member 96824

BrainOfJ posted the Bill O'Reilly freak out video here. I've deleted it due to the profanity. But I haven't seen it in a long time and it still cracks my **** up. :laugh:

Video deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
good ole craig said he wouldnt fire eakins. he also said he wouldnt trade one of the kids.

Arthur*

The Edmonton Oilers and Craig MacTavish have the kind of destructive co-dependent relationship that you see in police profiles of murder-suicide cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad