GDT: Out of Town NHL Thread Part II‎I

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGetCarried*

Can't say I like the idea of make-up calls either.

The original penalty should just have been phoned in by Toronto if no zebra managed to see what happened right in the middle of the play.

And all diving penalties by the scabs should be called in by Toronto as well :naughty:

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
I understand now. The Russians removed the top of Datyuk's head, and implanted a hockey computer. But forgot to sew the top of his head back on, gave him a wig.

Nyquist w/ another spin move goal.

This team gets some D, look out.

Last edited:

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Can't say I like the idea of make-up calls either.

The original penalty should just have been phoned in by Toronto if no zebra managed to see what happened right in the middle of the play.

Wasn't there 20 thousand zebra's in the stands ? How did they miss it :laugh: You even want Toronto to help you get Power Plays ?

PricePkPatch*

Wasn't there 20 thousand zebra's in the stands ? How did they miss it :laugh: You even want Toronto to help you get Power Plays ?

Attendance doesnt call penalty.

Im all in favor of Toronto using its replay capacity to make sure that penalties that should be objectively clear-cut to be called properly, either way. Stuff like high sticking or delay of the game, for example.

iGetCarried*

Im all in favor of Toronto using its replay capacity to make sure that penalties that should be objectively clear-cut to be called properly, either way. Stuff like high sticking or delay of the game, for example.

Spoken like a true Scabs fan. Please leave. :yo:

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts

Yeah not physically.. but when I player in red goes down and the crowd erupts and you see a call a good 5-10 seconds after the fall what would you call that? because that tends to happen up in Montreal.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Counting on Leafs having their usual second-half of the season meltdown and Florida to come back down to earth.

If not...well ****. We sure as hell aren't bouncing Montreal, Tampa or Detroit out. **** Detroit. I did not see them being so good this season. Or Florida. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad