Our Stadium Series jerseys look like....

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
Well basically I just copied the jersey we have now, then I added some fins to lower wind resistance and the racing stripes I feel are pretty sharp

Probably easier to admit you had a needlessly generic complaint than make that "attempt", but alas.

styleisle

Dec 17, 2010
Portland, OR
So any complaints about these are generic? They look like some west coast roller hockey jerseys where they asked for font size 20 numbers and got 75

You have to remember they're playing in a baseball stadium, the numbers being large are so they're easier to see if you're in the upper decks.

I really don't understand how people are so afraid of change.:help:

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
So any complaints about these are generic? They look like some west coast roller hockey jerseys where they asked for font size 20 numbers and got 75

Show me where I said all complaints are generic? Yours was. "I could do better in paint" is a **** comment and you've proved you couldn't anyway (shocker).

You could have said the bold from the beginning, but that takes the slightest bit of effort.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
I don't hate it, but I think it'd have been significantly better with the winged wheel instead of the D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad