Our Stadium Series jerseys look like....

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
CUh0CzJUAAIR9dD.jpg

This.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Not a fan. They could've kept the recent Winter Classic vibe but with the newer logo, but this one looks like a cheap reproduction.

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
It beats the Avs one and I like the colors. That's the best I can think of.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I think its great. Not the purple octopus jersey I was hoping for, but its something new which is nice.

I think i'll get a Larkin one.

RayMoonDoh

Outta Waiver Stuff
Nov 12, 2011
Shore Shack
Think it would be a lot better if the sleeves were solid red. Really don't care for how the stripes don't line up.

Not sure on the D either.

Gotta see it with the white gloves. There's a pic on Twitter with Z all decked out. Looks pretty dope to me, yo

Only thing I don't like is the numbers, but it seems like they were gonna be that big no matter what for the spectators

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Gotta see it with the white gloves. There's a pic on Twitter with Z all decked out. Looks pretty dope to me, yo

Only thing I don't like is the numbers, but it seems like they were gonna be that big no matter what for the spectators

Yeah, they have to conform to certain requirements for the stadium series. For a one time thing? And considering the other stadium series jerseys? They are not bad. Obviously not as good as our two winter classic jerseys, but they're not bad.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan

I assume you are referring to this one? still meh to me

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
giphy.gif

Guys, remember the embedded logos? The Sharks, Kings, and Ducks weird jerseys? I'm telling you, it could have been a lot worse. Will I buy one? No. But boy oh boy do I feel relieved.

The Wings have a bit more history and pedigree than the three California franchises. Really being compared to the artists formerly know as the Anaheim Mighty Ducks, the teal expansion craze era Sharks isn't great. Yes the Kings have had some nice jerseys over the year, but sorry not the standard I expect. This looks like a crappy late 80's indoor soccer jersey I wore as a kid...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad