GDT: Ottawa Senators vs. New York Islanders // Fri. Nov. 1st @ 7:30PM // SNET-E & TSN1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Karlsson pisses me off when he enters the zone and loses it right at the blue line. He does it so often, it's a terrible play.

And Conacher has to realize that when you chip the puck every time you get it instead of, like, trying to control it and make a pass to someone, he's just giving possession back to the opposition.

Other then that, nice start !

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
He is talking about Lehners sticks. They say "The Lehner" opposed to "Lehner"

No, he specifically mentioned the embroidery on his glove, and talked about his nickname being "The Lehner" as in the "The Kraken"

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Karlsson pisses me off when he enters the zone and loses it right at the blue line. He does it so often, it's a terrible play.

And Conacher has to realize that when you chip the puck every time you get it instead of, like, trying to control it and make a pass to someone, he's just giving possession back to the opposition.

Other then that, nice start !

He also puts up a point per game. You have to take the good with the bad.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Yep, the Sens are still the team that has lost three games in a row. At least Lehner seems to be in top shape.

Lol why do they struggle to make the right decision so often... Its like half the team forgot how to play hockey.

Gryba Cowen is probably the least intelligent D pair in the league.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Ottawa needs a timeout, they are overthinking every play and its creating all sorts of turnovers

In this case a PP might sort things out. But I'm not counting on it. They went right back to playing weak hockey after a good first 5-7 minutes.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
So far EK tries too hard to carry puck into o-zone against 4 guys loses puck and we get pinned back. Wier makes a bad pass at opposing blue line and we get pinned. Neil can't get the puck out of our zone and we get pinned. PP for us leads to NYI breakaway. Good thing Lehner is playing well so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad