Confirmed with Link: Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens First Round Matchup(WARNING ON POST#1&348&855)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlsson2Turris*

Discuss.

Great way to end the day :laugh:

Warning to ALL VISITING FAN BASES (particularly those up on the 417)

Be respectful as you are on the SENATORS forum. If you are rude or abrassive, you will be removed from this thread and dealt with accordingly as per site rules. Don't like it? Tough.

Go talk about how irrelevant we are on your board.

Senators fans, those who visit our board and wish to discuss hockey rationally will be treated with respect. Do not be rude to them either. That will also result in actions by the moderators.

Additionally please recall from site rules
6) No Disclosure of Personal Information: Do not disclose any other member's email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, or other personal information. Do not disclose emails, private messages, infractions, warnings, bans or other site discipline on the open forum.

17) Moderator Abuse (Attacking/Disobeying the moderators): If you disagree with something the moderators did, fine, disagree and let us know, but do it politely through PM or email ONLY. Complaining on the forums is not permitted. If your thread or post was moved/closed/removed there was a good reason for it. Do not start a new one. Attacking or flaming a moderator via PM is subject to a Moderator Abuse infraction. Be respectful and considerate. Profanity and abusive conduct isn't tolerated.

Let the series begin.
-- Your friendly neighbourhood Sens mods

Last edited by a moderator:

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee Round 2 of this bad boy.

Sens in 6, baby! We have Price's number but I'll give them one or two good games!

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
C83CcFa.gif

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Habs fans are so sure they are gonna beat us. I was at the game that kicked off this amazing run, little did I know it would be a preview for the playoffs (4-2 Ottawa win against Montreal).

Shanny

Let's Win It All
Jun 12, 2009
Bytown
Pageauuuu Pageaaauuuu Paageaaau Pageaaauuuuu....Pageauuuuuu Paaageauuuuuu.

Time to shut the cocky self entitled Habs fans up once and for all.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
Nobody start freaking out when the playoffs start. Remember where we were in February and how much our players have developed. We aren't entitled to anything, even against the Habs.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Yeah I think we have a good shot at winning, but I think the Habs will have learned a little bit from last time around..... I think this'll go 6 or 7.

member 248215

Worried about this one. Lots of motivation from the Habs team seeking redemption for the last series. Also I was hoping for some great playoff atmosphere without their fans around.

That being said; Go Sens! Kick some ass.

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Habs fan here, no rispek.

But seriously, the 2013 Habs team was one incredibly soft team. No wonders you guys won this hard.

It isn't really the case anymore. Should be a tighter match-up this time. Even though you still have our number :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad