GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 11/22/16 7:30pm EST SNE,TSN5, RDS2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Russians playing well. Weber good as usual, patches...ugh. Price can't take a game off with this group. Must be that Condon and Scrivens issue, not our system.

Oh and I HATE the sens. Very chippy d bag team. Top 5 for hated teams. Bruins of course are number one.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Boucher's style of hockey is so disgusting. Imagine having a smart coach like that with a goalie that can play the puck like Price... Hot bananas, we'd probably be cup contenders.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Remember when Max Pacioretty had prime Erik Cole style power forward rushes coming down the wing?

Those were the days. Now? He's bordering on useless.

He is just a shell of his former self. Captain??? What a farce. Weber is the captain.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Russians playing well. Weber good as usual, patches...ugh. Price can't take a game off with this group. Must be that Condon and Scrivens issue, not our system.

Oh and I HATE the sens. Very chippy d bag team. Top 5 for hated teams. Bruins of course are number one.

Meh. The "rivalry" with the Sens is mostly brought on by their fanbase, IMO. They've always been sort of irrelevant to me to be honest. Bruins, Leafs and Flyers have typically been my 3 least favorite teams. Tampa is sort of becoming a mini rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad