GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 11/22/16 7:30pm EST SNE,TSN5, RDS2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
kEhRnWE.jpg

1M1Jphx.jpg

XZ87V9s.jpg

Last Games

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

Asamu

Aug 24, 2010
Saguenay
Home boy Wayne Pageau is always thirsty when he plays against the Habs. This player needs to be watched closely.

Habs win 4-3
Mtl: 1 Radulov, 1 Daneault, 1 Markov, 1 Gallagher
Ott: 1 Dzingel, 1 Stone, 1 Karlson

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Condo knows.

Also I feel like Patches is going to try to prove everyone wrong and score a pair. He's bound to have a good game soon. Right? Right?!

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Believe it or not, the sens are actually montreal's most troublesome opponent in franchise history. The Habs have a winning percentage of less than .470 against these guys.

Even during Ottawa's expansion years, they were giving the Habs a really tough time.

I know it's not super relevant to the topic at hand, but I thought I would throw it in here.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Sweet Jesus those lines! Therrien blender in full throttle. ..which means their probably going to win. :sarcasm:

Oct 22, 2012
Can't wait to hand these scrubs another loss and then watch in their forum/the media how the team is nothing without Price. Must suck to be so salty :laugh:

Alex514

May 10, 2015
I wonder how many empty seats we'll see at the Bell tonight considering the 60 000+ fans who will be at the Big O for the MLS playoffs.

Will have to setup two screens for tonight!

Go Habs Go

Go Impact Go

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Holy moly Sens offensive lineup is not better than ours ...

They have offensive talent, but as opposed to the last few years, their coach is actually requiring their forwards to play some form of 2 way hockey and holding them accountable.

I don't think their offense was as good as it looked last year, I think that was more of a result of playing all-out offensive hockey.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Ottawa is due for an offensive explosion, Price is due to have his save % take a hit.

5 - 1 Ottawa

Closet Hab hater? The last few posts that I've seen of yours have all been negative. I'm a naturally pessimistic person, but damn, take it down a few pegs. It might be time for you to take a break from the team for a bit and gather yourself.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Believe it or not, the sens are actually montreal's most troublesome opponent in franchise history. The Habs have a winning percentage of less than .470 against these guys.

Even during Ottawa's expansion years, they were giving the Habs a really tough time.

I know it's not super relevant to the topic at hand, but I thought I would throw it in here.

Wow. Didn't know our record against these jokers was that bad!

Anyway... Plekanec is due, so he scores four tonight. And then beats the crap out of Borowplugski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad