GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 11/22/16 7:30pm EST SNE,TSN5, RDS2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
It's so good, how didn't you come up with this sooner?

Following the Habs is much more entertaining when they're losing. The hockey we play is so boring, at least the losses make for some exciting times post-game.

Have no idea, really, should have come up with the idea years ago :laugh:

Actually, someone posted a Mini Me reference last week, and it got the creative juices going, so thanks to whoever compared DD to a cloned midget dwarf ;)

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Russians playing well. Weber good as usual, patches...ugh. Price can't take a game off with this group. Must be that Condon and Scrivens issue, not our system.

Oh and I HATE the sens. Very chippy d bag team. Top 5 for hated teams. Bruins of course are number one.

This kind of game is how Bruins fans feel when they play us. Except I don't recall them routinely out-shooting us but often they outchance us but get stymied by any old Habs goalie while Rask on the back end is porous. Sucky feeling indeed B's fans :laugh:

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Id give anything to tie this game

please

not ottawa.... not like this

giphy.gif

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Undeserved loss, those are easily to swallow than playing like absolute ****. Just unlucky bounces and missed opportunities on the PP.

On to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad