GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 11/22/16 7:30pm EST SNE,TSN5, RDS2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
[NHL][/NHL]
Weening myself off this place :)

I'm just waiting to get to the airport so I figured to check in and see the meltdown. Didn't expect to see Carey freaking Price insulted son much.

He saved our bacon literally one game ago. And damn near every game before that.

Yep, it's pretty sad. I just ignore it because of how ridiculous it is to get on Price for a less than stellar game. He's floated this team for about 4 seasons. The least the team could do is pull out a win for him when he's having an off night.

Pacioretty on the other hand.... awful.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Just strip Gallagher, Plekanec and Pacioretty from their letters and give them to Radulov, yes all three of them on Radulov's jersey!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Question: How many teams with that kind of record has so many line changes? How ****ing normal is that? Shouldn't it says a lot? It's either one or the other....coach is totally dumb. Or this team isn't that good and the record is a smoke screen. It can't be anything else. Yeah...there are a few minor injuries.....still it doesn't explain the numerous changes everywhere, every 2 shifts or something...

What's the point in building chemistry during preseason if you handle your regular season as if it was preseason.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
just not quite sure what this team sees in Hanley

hets gets fluke assists in bunches last year and management thinks hes markovs soon to be replacement or something?

christ

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
It's not that Price hasn't been great. He just hasn't been unbeatable. And apparently this team has a rough time when he isn't unbeatable.

I wouldn't blame him for these goals, they weren't especially soft. They came off some soft defensive plays though. Most goalies will give up goals like that. But few teams allow juicy chances this often.

I guess you can look at the bright side and say more often than not, when we score 3 goals with Price in net, we'll win the game.

May not be a resounding vote of confidence for this group, but hey.

One goal where 2 Sens were left alone in front, one goal off Petry's skate...one of those nights. Seems to usually be that way against Ottawa.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
[NHL][/NHL]

Yep, it's pretty sad. I just ignore it because of how ridiculous it is to get on Price for a less than stellar game. He's floated this team for about 4 seasons. The least the team could do is pull out a win for him when he's having an off night.

Pacioretty on the other hand.... awful.
I can't remember the last time that happened. Then again he doesn't have many "off nights" to begin with.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow so that night went from a dream to almost a total disaster? From Habs to Impact? :shakehead

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Pacioretty, Plekanec and Gallagher have been complete **** this season. ****.
Gallagher seemed okay before he was saddled with dumb and dumber.

Prior to the season I said that Pleks, Patches, and DD were on the docket for me this year. All three underperformed or shirked their duties last year.

I'd keep Patches as a secondary scorer but remove Pleks and DD immediately.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I can't stand to watch Pacioretty anymore.. I simply can't... I so wish MB had listened to me and traded him this summer... Now his value has tanked hardcore...

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Question: How many teams with that kind of record has so many line changes? How ****ing normal is that? Shouldn't it says a lot? It's either one or the other....coach is totally dumb. Or this team isn't that good and the record is a smoke screen. It can't be anything else. Yeah...there are a few minor injuries.....still it doesn't explain the numerous changes everywhere, every 2 shifts or something...

What's the point in building chemistry during preseason if you handle your regular season as if it was preseason.

Its just, mind blowing

no matter what, we keep having decent records, despite our moron coach

itll be a great day when therrien is also gone.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
just not quite sure what this team sees in Hanley

hets gets fluke assists in bunches last year and management thinks hes markovs soon to be replacement or something?

christ

Seriously.

He's an AHL player, not sure why we're playing this guy.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com

2mpwo5e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad