Ottawa Senators - 2018/19 lineup

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I was showing him how your argument is correct because like you said, every team has a chance.
Sure you were doing this...Lol still mad about me calling you out about talking in absolutes and being proved right about your team again huh...What happened again ???Or yes you werent as good because you had injuries......Just as I said was wrong with our team previous...

pabst blue ribbon

🇺🇦🤝🇵🇱
Oct 26, 2015
PG
For Ottawa to become the next Colarado they need to emulate the strategy of having your 50 point forward turn into a top 5 forward in the league overnight.

Reactions: S E P H

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
For Ottawa to become the next Colarado they need to emulate the strategy of having your 50 point forward turn into a top 5 forward in the league overnight.
So Stone playing more than 50 games??Or maybe EK not skating on one leg after an full healthy offseason...

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Sure, when he is either your 1st or 2nd line winger, he isn't. That's what he is for the Sens, he's taking Hoffman's spot in the lineup.
Meh ,would like to see one of the kids get the ice first..Or Dzingle,but yes he should be somewhere in the top 9

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I'm pulling for them hard. Duchene for Hughes/Turris would go down as one of the worst ever. And the Avs would be ridiculous.

I do think as bad as it is, Vancouvers is worse. NYR are down there too.

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
Blah blah blah,the end result would be the exact same...Ottawa can rebound ,its not like they are devoid of talent ...Both at the nhl level and at the prospect level....I know its hard to believe but teams and players can have bad years followed by good ones
So basically you just got super triggered at something that even dared to remind you of the possibility they won't.

The Avalanche are not a precedent for them. Deal with it.

Cynick

Know-Nothing
Dec 24, 2008
Toronto
Has EK said if he'll report to camp in Ottawa if he's not traded?

He hasn't said anything about reporting or not reporting to my knowledge. I'd say the likelihood that he attends camp if still captain of the Sens is 100%. Unless traded, EK is the type of player that will probably do everything he can to be a good teammate and captain.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Sure you were doing this...Lol still mad about me calling you out about talking in absolutes and being proved right about your team again huh...What happened again ???Or yes you werent as good because you had injuries......Just as I said was wrong with our team previous...
not mad about anything. I was showing him the evidence behind your point.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
not mad about anything. I was showing him the evidence behind your point.
What point???My team was beat up and had tons of issues,but it does have some good pieces in the lineup and a few kids that could make an impact....Just as every other potential bubble team

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
What point???My team was beat up and had tons of issues,but it does have some good pieces in the lineup and a few kids that could make an impact....Just as every other potential bubble team
yup. which is why I showed numerical evidence that the Sens do in fact have a chance at making the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad