Pyatt-Chlapik-Carey

Possible F's: Formenton, Luchuk, McCormick

Chabot-Karlsson
Wolanin-Ceci
Borowiecki-Wideman
Harpur-Jaros

Anderson
Condon

This lineup... Is not bad! Could definately make some noise if the rookies click together. Prove me wrong?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Next year's lineup:

Dzingel-Duchene-Stone
Tkachuk-Brown-Ryan
Bodeker-
Pageau-Gaborik
Paajarvi-Smith-White

Pyatt-Chlapik-Carey

Possible F's: Formenton, Luchuk, McCormick

Chabot-Karlsson
Wolanin-Ceci
Borowiecki-Wideman
Harpur-Jaros

Anderson
Condon

This lineup... Is not bad! Could definately make some noise if the rookies click together. Prove me wrong?
I think the bolded names should suffice

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
"If we have three rookies all have spectacular debuts playing tough minutes at or near their realistic upside, and absolutely nothing else goes wrong, we might have a good team."

There's a wide gulf between what's possible and what's probable.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Well, you have 2 rookies in the top 6, Dzingel on the top line, and a declining Bobby Ryan in the top 6 as well. So aside from Duchene and Stone, you can't count on much right there.

And Gaborik? Can he even walk without getting injured?

Have you seen their defense aside from Karlsson? With a 37-year old goalie?

There, I simplified it for you.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
I'll tell you why you are wrong. It doesn't matter what the roster looks like, the locker room is broken. Karlsson has already checked out and is waiting to move on. The players are all divided after the circuis a few months ago, the GM is incompetent. The owner doesn't give a crap about them. They all feel no need to put everything out there for the team. They will be playing for themselves to secure a deal somewhere that is not Ottawa.

Reactions: Gains and smitty10

Adrianopolous

Oct 5, 2017
Delray Beach, Florida
I'll tell you why you are wrong. It doesn't matter what the roster looks like, the locker room is broken. Karlsson has already checked out and is waiting to move on. The players are all divided after the circuis a few months ago, the GM is incompetent. The owner doesn't give a crap about them. They all feel no need to put everything out there for the team. They will be playing for themselves to secure a deal somewhere that is not Ottawa.

You just tried to pass off a bunch of speculation as fact. You don't know any of that.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Where does the offense come from? How has their ability to prevent goals improved? That roster looks like another low scoring team that’ll give up a lot of goals.

Reactions: BHD

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Basically Anderson / Condon have to come up huge.

When we won two playoff series and almost a third, we had Methot and Phaneuf playing huge minutes.

Both are gone.

Could be a long year.

streitz

Jul 22, 2018
hfiDjaV.png

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
The worst part about Vegas's success is that fans of garbage teams are now getting their hopes up that they could be the next Cinderella. Shameful.

Well, Colorado had 48 points in 2016-2017 and followed it with a 95 point season in 2017-2018. It can and has been done, particularly with the increasing parity in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad