GDT: Ottawa @ Montreal - 19:30 on RDS and TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
sens are the garbage.

there's clearly talent on the habs team, how they function as a team is below par.

Ottawa shouldn't even be in this game. they are.

therrien hockey, 3 goals should win you a game.

Has nothing to do with MT. Has a lot to do with playing 2nd tier players to evaluate them. Also Condon hasnt exactly been top notch tonight.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
ya, we were on the losing end of a lot of these games last year, hearing from the coach, we played well. it didn't go our way.

just get it done. the captain has a loser mentality, the coach is outdated, and our players play like they're going to lose.

I wouldn't worry just yet, friend :)

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Sorry for the outburst. I just hate those clichéd formulas.

I know. I want to see more of him. Personally, I think he needs to pick up the beat one notch. He's a tad slow to the play.

Hey if he makes it GREAT, i love the kid too

i just think they will let him spend ONE more year in OHL, and he will probably be a NHLer next year at 19, which is pretty amazing in itself as well

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
what about sergachev ? i saw his first period and he played like a veteran outhere

He looks good, i feel like hes pretty fast when hes gone and on movement but when hes pinching and theres a turn away looks like he takes time doing his pivote to get back, hes pretty confident so he did pinch a couple of time, he still needs to figure out the speed and why he should or not pinch in! But hey hes 18years old! You can tell he has all the tool and being confident to do what hes doing right now is a huge +

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Maybe you shouldn't watch the Habs this year.

each year is a new year. i'll be honest, they're killing my love of the game. some nights are just brutal to watch.

the ****in' coach think the pp is for momentum.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Hey if he makes it GREAT, i love the kid too

i just think they will let him spend ONE more year in OHL, and he will probably be a NHLer next year at 19, which is pretty amazing in itself as well

He's very talented. A physical specimen. All about control. I love those types of defencemen.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow Galchy.....you will be lucky if you make the team after that one....:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad