GDT: Ottawa @ Montreal - 19:30 on RDS and TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I we look like garbage , what about the Sens then?

sens are the garbage.

there's clearly talent on the habs team, how they function as a team is below par.

Ottawa shouldn't even be in this game. they are.

therrien hockey, 3 goals should win you a game.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
This is how different the mood is at the Bel Centre, right now all of this cheering I'm hearing from the crowd sounds foreign.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I want Big Mac to make the team. He brings a different element to our forward group.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I want Big Mac to make the team. He brings a different element to our forward group.

too risky.

we need flynn and mitchell because they have the experience we need to be a grinding team.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
sens are the garbage.

there's clearly talent on the habs team, how they function as a team is below par.

Goals don't always illustrate how the game was played. The Habs have clearly been better. Regardless, this is a preseason game with half the regular roster for no team and not much of a system to play with.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It is safe to say that the prospects cupboards in Montreal are no longer bare...this team has some good young players.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
sens are the garbage.

They probably have a corsi of 60-40 and totally dominate the game but Condon gave 3 goals on 6 shots...... try to watch the game instead of stats watching.

:help:

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Just checking out the game. What's all the excitement at the Bell Center? It's a freaking preseason game!

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Mem Cup is for boys. He's a man. Why not let him try it out? IF he does the job, keep him. Junior, for his level of play, is overrated. And if he's not ready, then sure. But I get the feeling he won't have a lot of time to prove himself.

He's a 18 year old man that has had homesick issues few months ago as he's in his first year in North America. NHL season is long and won't be first time GMs incorectly rush their teenagers.

Carey Chant

Jul 13, 2007
Toronto

This EXACTLY! I"m tired of reading "he needs another year in the AHL". Mac is never going to be the fastest player on the ice....but he will be one of the strongest. He brings a ton to a line, just put him with a speedy winger (smaller forward) and he will be a force. Having him screening a goalie will be worth it alone.:yo:

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
LOL someones upset

im just telling you, theres fantasy, and theres reality, and the reality is he wont be on the team this year, you imagine what you want tho :)

Sorry for the outburst. I just hate those clichéd formulas.

I know. I want to see more of him. Personally, I think he needs to pick up the beat one notch. He's a tad slow to the play.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Goals don't always illustrate how the game was played. The Habs have clearly been better. Regardless, this is a preseason game with half the regular roster for no team and not much of a system to play with.

ya, we were on the losing end of a lot of these games last year, hearing from the coach, we played well. it didn't go our way.

just get it done. the captain has a loser mentality, the coach is outdated, and our players play like they're going to lose.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
He's a 18 year old man that has had homesick issues few months ago as he's in his first year in North America. NHL season is long and won't be first time GMs incorectly rush their teenagers.

No, I agree. I just want to see more of him. He does need to pick up the pace once in a while. But you can see that the kid is verrrry talented. Dare I say: reminds me of (stride and mobility) (should I say it?) Lindstrom.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
ya, we were on the losing end of a lot of these games last year, hearing from the coach, we played well. it didn't go our way.

just get it done. the captain has a loser mentality, the coach is outdated, and our players play like they're going to lose.

Maybe you shouldn't watch the Habs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad