GDT: Ottawa @ Montreal - 19:30 on RDS and TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
If Therrien keeps the top line together, they should get some serious points this season.

Although wouldn't be against Radulov taking Gallagher's spot.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Who cares?

memorial cup and world junior championship, gain that experience, and when markov is not re-signed at the end of this year, poof, a spot magically opens for him

hes 18..

Mem Cup is for boys. He's a man. Why not let him try it out? IF he does the job, keep him. Junior, for his level of play, is overrated. And if he's not ready, then sure. But I get the feeling he won't have a lot of time to prove himself.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Mem Cup is for boys. He's a man. Why not let him try it out? IF he does the job, keep him. Junior, for his level of play, is overrated. And if he's not ready, then sure. But I get the feeling he won't have a lot of time to prove himself.

Well, luckily i think management wont be listening to you

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
kids a gamer

i just feel were just way too small having these guys on the team with gallagher, desharnais and now maybe even lehkonen....

That's a fair concern, though I think the Habs will send Lehkonen back to SHL after preseason barring a spectacular performance. And I don't think he's too small but definitely could bulk up.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Does anyone honestly believe Mac is NHL ready? I LOVE the guy but I don't think he's there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad