News Article: Ottawa Citizen - Marketing and Fan base

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
One thing I live is the new DJ at games. Way better than listening to cotton eye Joe playing in between plays.

They need to change the goal song too. Blur song 2 has been playing for like 10 years it seems.

I've done some PA work in the past and picked goal songs for hockey and soccer games.

Kasabian has a few songs that could work.

These might have too much edge, but definitely a band I would use to get the arena jumping.

Reactions: Variable26

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Sens just sent out a season ticket holder survey and actually had some legitimate answers. One of the questions was what would be holding me back from re-upping my tickets , and one of the answers to choose was

-organization's ability to retain free agents or something along those lines

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Sens just sent out a season ticket holder survey and actually had some legitimate answers. One of the questions was what would be holding me back from re-upping my tickets , and one of the answers to choose was

Something is about to mysteriously go wrong with the Ottawa Senators mailbox.

Seriously though, how the hell is that even a question? Are they going to ask what ice is made out of next?

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama

This is going to be hilarious.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008

I trust you answered accordingly. Are you going t re-up, coladin?

Reactions: coladin

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Something is about to mysteriously go wrong with the Ottawa Senators mailbox.

Seriously though, how the hell is that even a question? Are they going to ask what ice is made out of next?
They never asked that pointed and precise a choice in the past. Just really superficial stuff.

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

I dont think it was just for season ticket holders. I bought a couple of tickets this year and they sent me one too. All of my answers were to the tune of "Its hard to support the team and get attached if they ship players out right before payday" and "regardless of on ice play, I'd buy season tickets under new owership"

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I dont think it was just for season ticket holders. I bought a couple of tickets this year and they sent me one too. All of my answers were to the tune of "Its hard to support the team and get attached if they ship players out right before payday" and "regardless of on ice play, I'd buy season tickets under new owership"

I cancelled at the end of last season and haven't bought any tickets since and also got the survey, was nice to get another opportunity to voice my displeasure for ownership and remind them I will happily come back and spend once he is gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad