GDT: Ottawa @ Boston - SNET SENS - 7 EST - GLITTER PARTY

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Ah well geez, we lost the game but it's okay, it's the Bruins! They're pretty much our friends! If we have to lose to anyone, it might as well be the Bruins! :)

:facepalm:

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Yay, now the Leafs are in front of us in the standings.

CAN WE JUST GET A LEGITIMATE GOAL SCORER THAT DOESN'T NEED KNEE SURGERY EVERY COUPLE WEEKS?!

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Why was Turris in to take the final face-off? Zibby rules there, and he had looked much more dangerous tonight.

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
Entertaining game, too bad sens lost. Noticed that greening-smith-neil line was a force against the bruins, this is because they hit and they hit hard.
Murray you know the problem, you know what to trade for. We need defenseman and forwards who can throw hits, get it done sir

Bojovnik

Feb 11, 2007
England
That was straight out unlucky. I loved the hustle from the guys tonight against a more talented team.

People are too quick to beat up on this young team.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
No hustle in the final 15 seconds there.

Turris takes his time getting the shot off and takes a wimpy wrister through the Boston player's stick. Just before that, Gonchar is extremely lackadaisical in collecting the puck from our zone.

That final line-up of:

Alfie - Turris - Greening - Neil
Wiercioch-Karlsson

Looks a lot different with Spezza, Michalek, and Karlsson out there. A clear win on the draw by Spezza leads to a Karlsson chance with Michalek in front for the rebound/screen... Next season.

Disappointing game, but it's the Bruins.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
I now refuse to watch any inter-divisional games not against Buffalo.

Is it intra-divisional? I don't care, you guys know what I mean.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I don't think you guys understand the art of trolling very well.

We aren't going to win against the Bruins until the playoffs. That's how maximum troll mode works. I already told you guys last game about this. :p:

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Guys, I am really ****ing worried about divisional playoffs next year.

This teams sucks against its own division.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad