GDT: Ottawa @ Boston - SNET SENS - 7 EST - GLITTER PARTY

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Obviously goal scoring is a necessity, but I also equally think we need a good experienced defencemen...Cowen would be good if he comes back healthy, but I'd say we need more help on our D...

We look decent in front of some teams, but against teams like Montreal, Boston, Toronto we looks lost in our own end due to the type of pressure they bring....

Some brutal turnovers again tonight...

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Lots of positives to take away from the loss. If Hoffman isn't seriously injured, he looks like he could break out any game here. Lehner also was very very good tonight.

Much better showing then the Leafs game.

Shec8576

Feb 14, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Yay, now the Leafs are in front of us in the standings.

CAN WE JUST GET A LEGITIMATE GOAL SCORER THAT DOESN'T NEED KNEE SURGERY EVERY COUPLE WEEKS?!

And with that the Leafs get one step closer to being swept by Boston. As long as the Sens can stay ahead of 7th and 8th wouldn't we all love 6th? Remember what the Devils did after playing Florida last year?

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
While I can't complain TOO much about the team. We have ZERO luck when it comes to the Bruins, for whatever reason that is.

Nearly 50 shots on goal, and we can only get two in. That is really horrid luck.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Ah well geez, we lost the game but it's okay, it's the Bruins! They're pretty much our friends! If we have to lose to anyone, it might as well be the Bruins! :)

:facepalm:

Seriously, I'm so sick of all the love Sens fans send to the Bruins. We lose every game to them, have for years, and people kiss their ass? I ****ing hate them, I'm sick of these guaranteed losses every damn game.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
I don't think you guys understand the art of trolling very well.

We aren't going to win against the Bruins until the playoffs. That's how maximum troll mode works. I already told you guys last game about this. :p:

We'll win in game 7 with an 4th OT goal by Neil which is reviewed for 15 mins then deemed not to be a kicking motion, just for the mega-troll :naughty:

Oh and of course all the other games would be 1 goal games as well.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
And with that the Leafs get one step closer to being swept by Boston. As long as the Sens can stay ahead of 7th and 8th wouldn't we all love 6th? Remember what the Devils did after playing Florida last year?

Except that Washington seems to be finally adapting to Oats' system. They're better than what they've shown all year.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012

Good point. I'd rather take the loss now and avoid a playoff series with them. Let the **** take Boston and we can have WPG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Lots of positives to take away from the loss. If Hoffman isn't seriously injured, he looks like he could break out any game here. Lehner also was very very good tonight.

Much better showing then the Leafs game.

We are still easily hemmed in by a heavy forecheck.

KarlssSSSSSSSSOOOOONNNNNNNN!

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011

I'd definitely love 6th, but it would just suck not to have Karlsson if we were to pull a Devils :(

P.S. Wiercioch only 8 mins tonight? Benched? Unlike MacLean to do that.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Don't know if this is part of the developmental process for Zibby, but he should definitely be out there with 1 minute left along with Alfie and whoever else.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Guys, I am really ****ing worried about divisional playoffs next year.

This teams sucks against its own division.

Teams are going to have to start building their teams differently. If you want to win, you need to beat the best teams in your division. Which means we need to get bigger.

Or we can be small and speedy and talented and counter grit with skill and know the refs will have our backs come play-off time. :sarcasm:

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Teams are going to have to start building their teams differently. If you want to win, you need to beat the best teams in your division. Which means we need to get bigger.

Or we can be small and speedy and talented and counter grit with skill and know the refs will have our backs come play-off time. :sarcasm:

Develop our diving skills and build strong special teams units.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Seriously, I'm so sick of all the love Sens fans send to the Bruins. We lose every game to them, have for years, and people kiss their ass? I ****ing hate them, I'm sick of these guaranteed losses every damn game.

Maybe its because for the most part, their fans are classy in victory. Can you imagine the trolling if the Leafs, Habs, or Canucks owned us like they do?

Shec8576

Feb 14, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Except that Washington seems to be finally adapting to Oats' system. They're better than what they've shown all year.

I agree and the Canes wouldn't be as fun as the Jets either. I'd still wayy rather see the Sens take their chances against any of the Southeast teams then the Bruins with Jagr.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->