Confirmed Trade: [OTT/VGK] Evgenii Dadonov for Nick Holden and 2022 3rd round pick

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
dadonov is still a top 6 forward. he just struggled on ottawa. he'll easily put up 50 points in vegas

This.

Dadonov struggled this year for ottawa. But the whole team was a dumpster fire to start the year and there wasn't much time in a shortened season for him to figure things out afterwards.

He never looked terrible. He showed flashes of what he was in Florida. He's bwtter than he played with rhe senators.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if he returned to form with Vegas. He's not a bad player, just wasn't a good fit with the senators.

These trades just go to show you that general managers don't judge a player based on one season to the extent that people do here

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
This.

Dadonov struggled this year for ottawa. But the whole team was a dumpster fire to start the year and there wasn't much time in a shortened season for him to figure things out afterwards.

He never looked terrible. He showed flashes of what he was in Florida. He's bwtter than he played with rhe senators.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if he returned to form with Vegas. He's not a bad player, just wasn't a good fit with the senators.

These trades just go to show you that general managers don't judge a player based on one season to the extent that people do here

he looked good when he was centered by Barkov, that’s it. Wasn’t great away from him, and Vegas doesn’t have an elite center. Not really sure why they did this.

MrInvidious

Sep 25, 2020
Toronto, ON / Ottawa, ON
Love this as a Sens fan. With that being said, I think Dadanov could have a big season in Vegas.

He's not someone who is going to drive play by himself. He's the type of guy who will struggle on a bad team and thrive on a good team. If he gets insulated with high skill players on his line in Vegas, he'll contribute effectively (ala Florida). He got surpassed by Connor Brown easily in Ottawa, though.

Holden is probably not much more than a depth piece but getting an extra third is awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad