Confirmed Trade: [OTT/CAR] Ryan Dzingel for Cedric Paquette and Alex Galchenyuk

EK65IsAGod

SensWerePrettyPesky
Jul 31, 2011
Maritimes
OIP.Q9DBO2Xp1EGv1gaBOd1wYQHaE8

I know it’s short notice, but I did my best photoshop of Dzingel in a Sens jersey.

Please be nice. I’m not very good at photoshop.

You can tell it’s fake cause of the pixels.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Paquette was the centerpiece of NHL's most talented forward group's 4th line for years. To say he's not an NHL'er because of a handful of games in the worst team in the league is... interesting to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
He was just the effective 4C on a deep Stanley Cup winning team while playing 13 minutes a night last season. Lol yourself.

oh man 3 assists! in that 25 game cup run!

Paquette is the definition of a warm body. He's just there.

He was a Coach's pet in Tampa.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I like this trade for Ottawa. Why does Carolina do this?
Because Dzingle was absolute trash for us? Ended up healthy scratched down the stretch last year and has been completely absent this year.

Looks to be the case of a guy with talent who will never put it together

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
How many teams has Galchenyuk played for recently? He seems like the definition of a guy who is just there at this point. He may have to show something in CAR if he wants to stay in the NHL.

Also, OTT brings back a franchise icon. Spezza next? :oops:

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Paquette was the centerpiece of NHL's most talented forward group's 4th line for years. To say he's not an NHL'er because of a handful of games in the worst team in the league is... interesting to say the least.
I mean with Aho, Trochek, and Staal in the fold, an upgrade at 4th line C was needed. Had to play Martinook there often because neither of our fixes from last year, Haula and Dzingle, worked.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Paquette is one of the worst players we’ve had on this team in years. Maybe he plays better in Carolina but just not having him here is a massive plus. The guy didn’t give a shit.

Can’t wait to see if Dzingel can get it going again now that he’s back.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
oh man 3 assists! in that 25 game cup run!

Paquette is the definition of a warm body. He's just there.

He was a Coach's pet in Tampa.
The fourth liner didn't score a lot of points!

He is solid defensively, a good fore checker, decent on the pk, and annoying to play against. He was not the problem in Ottawa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad