OT: Other sports thread: Doyers Angels, Rams, Lakers, Bruins, Trojans, Capybaras

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
When is this dipshit going to get Voynov’d?
It's his second time, though the first time was a misdemeanor. He managed to do enough to get felony this time. He won't pitch again for the Dodgers. The MLB is really inconsistent with DV so I won't say his baseball career is done.

fivehole32

Kicking rebounds to the slot
Jan 11, 2015
I'm still having a hard time believing the Pac12 is done after this year. I know it happening, but for a major conference to completely disappear its mind-blowing. The current Pac12 and previous recent presidents should be run out of town on a rail. It all started with #Pac12afterdark. Not having games in a decent window for the public means your games are irrelevant. Now here we are.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I'm still having a hard time believing the Pac12 is done after this year. I know it happening, but for a major conference to completely disappear its mind-blowing. The current Pac12 and previous recent presidents should be run out of town on a rail. It all started with #Pac12afterdark. Not having games in a decent window for the public means your games are irrelevant. Now here we are.

USC was just in the dumpster to long and while Oregon had a nice little run with Mariotta and Chip the conference just chose a poor time to hit rock-bottom with bad USC teams with all the $$$ and re-alignment.

The level of football played in the Pac-12 the last few years has been noticeably bad and well below the level of football being played in other parts of the country.

I do hate to see the end of geographic rivals though. I feel terrible for schools like Wazu and Oregon St. , they became irrelevant basically overnight.

Reactions: fivehole32

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Still pretty shocked at the Rams performance yesterday. good coaching effort in getting all those young players to perform so well.

Chargers: what's the phrase about things that never change? -- Death, Taxes and Chargers finding a way to lose football games.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Still pretty shocked at the Rams performance yesterday. good coaching effort in getting all those young players to perform so well.

Chargers: what's the phrase about things that never change? -- Death, Taxes and Chargers finding a way to lose football games.
I really need to stop picking them in pools. Shame on me at this point.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
The presidents of the Pac universities are getting exactly what they deserve.

The Rams game was a super awesome surprise . It was totally a tale of two halves
Agree, but it is very clear that the 49ers are the class of the division. From what I watched yesterday based on the strength of the team and the division they play in, I think SF, KC, and Jacksonville will win their divisions. I don't think I am going very far out on a limb with those picks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lt Dan

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Ram fans good game and you guys got some promising players. Divisional games are great to watch causes they can be nail-biting. Good luck the rest of the season #49erEmpire

Last edited:
Reactions: kingsboy11

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
TBF, the 49ers are actually really good this year and the Rams hung in there for 3.5 quarters. Meanwhile the Chargers lose another 1 score game.

And the previous 8 times? The Rams lost both games to the 49ers one year when they were the worst team in the NFL and only had 3 wins that year. Cant blame this on Fisher anymore.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
That might've been the worst game I've ever seen Mcvay coach. This was Jeff Fisher bad!
-Worst run defense= don't run the ball
-No left tackle, Stafford getting sacked every drive = empty backfield or rb releases after the snap. Where the F was the fullback in this game?
-Bad play call after bad play call.
-Saddest onside kick I've ever seen. That play summed up the entire game.:mad:
:(

I didn't really pay much attention to that situation with the pitcher for the Dodgers (Trevor Bauer) a few years ago. I remember hearing about it. Seems like he really got screwed pretty hard by MLB and the girl that apparently falsely accused him. I don't get why there are no repercussions for making false accusations like that. I guess it's hard to prove but it seems pretty clear in this case the intent was to extort money from the player by making false accusations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad