OT: Other sports thread: Doyers Angels, Rams, Lakers, Bruins, Trojans, Capybaras

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Fail-nard strikes again.
I am sorry you were bullied in high school. buddy.
At least your classmates Schit Firms and Lt. Dung are still giving you nervous fake laughs...
And Fail-Nard is weak AF

Funnier spins on Maynard in less than 10 seconds of thought

Junenard
Maynerd
Mayhard
Maynard G Krebs
Spaynards
TinaFeynard
or one could just put a G in front of his name.

You are not good at this Deez

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
And Fail-Nard is weak AF

Funnier spins on Maynard in less than 10 seconds of thought

Junenard
Maynerd
Mayhard
Maynard G Krebs
Spaynards
TinaFeynard
or one could just put a G in front of his name.

You are not good at this Deez
How bout Mc ehnerd?
Don't want to message you about your comments in the middle of you, him and Schit Firms daily 3weigh.
You r posts have given you the all time strike out record while taking swings at being funny.
Just look at the prospect poll.
Everyday is another strike out.
Add give it up Lt. Dumb...

Last edited:

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
How bout Mc ehnerd?
Don't want to message you about your comments in the middle of you, him and Schit Firms daily 3weigh.
You r posts have given you the all time strike out record while taking swings at being funny.
Just look at the prospect poll.
Everyday is another strike out.
Add give it up Lt. Dumb...
Medic -- someone is having a stroke! We need a medic here STAT!!

• Haha
Reactions: Lt Dan

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Stay classy Arte. Emptied the prospect pool during the trade deadline only to waive them all. The Angels deserve better.

Trout and the rest of the players are stuck in mediocrity for the rest of their careers.

Like playing fantasy football with a manager who gets pissed 5 games in and drops all his players :laugh:

Angels fans, I feel for ya. Some of the most unfortunately loyal in all of sports right now.

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
I think someone early in the 2002 season agreed to some kind of deal with the Devil that resulted in two decades of mostly hell in exchange for a World Series that year. It's been really tough to be a fan of this team.
Well Lucifer is an "Angel" so your theory fits.

Reactions: Choralone

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Like playing fantasy football with a manager who gets pissed 5 games in and drops all his players :laugh:

Angels fans, I feel for ya. Some of the most unfortunately loyal in all of sports right now.

I was one of those fans. Finally after 30 plus years of season tickets we walked away. Arte has destroyed this team for the sake of money, and shitty advertising gimmicks like changing their name to LA. He had a chance to restock the farm system with some high end talent by trading Ohtani, but chose to make an extra 10 mil in ad fees instead. They are the laughing stock of baseball.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
The Angels and Kings have quite a bit in common.

Mostly awful for their entire existence
An out of nowhere championship in a season that early on looked like it was going off the rails.
Painful and flukey playoff misery
Had the best player in the world and never won anything
Were very rarely constructed the right way

The Kings got the 2nd championship, which is the big difference. The Angels should have won a 2nd WS in 2005, if the AJ Pierzynski play never happened they almost surely would have won. It was eerily similar to McSorely in 1993, both happened in Game 2 on the road after the good guys had won Game 1. When the road team wins the first 2 on the road in a 7 game series it's almost insurmountable.

Last edited:

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Stay classy Arte. Emptied the prospect pool during the trade deadline only to waive them all. The Angels deserve better.

Trout and the rest of the players are stuck in mediocrity for the rest of their careers.

I only have so much sympathy for Trout. He didn't have to stay in Anaheim.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Angels and Kings have quite a bit in common.

Mostly awful for their entire existence
An out of nowhere championship in a season that early on looked like it was going off the rails.
Painful and flukey playoff misery
Had the best player in the world and never won anything
Were very rarely constructed the right way

The Kings got the 2nd championship, which is the big difference. The Angels should have won a 2nd WS in 2005, if the AJ Pierzynski play never happened they almost surely would have won. It was eerily similar to McSorely in 1993, both happened in Game 2 on the road after the good guys had won Game 1. When the road team wins the first 2 on the road in a 7 game series it's almost insurmountable.
They also let Troy Glaus walk over a contract dispute the following year and never could find a replacement.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Braves - Dodgers is basically must-watch ball

if only the dodgers weren't raffling out bullpen spots to lucky fans at this point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad