OT: Other sports thread: Doyers Angels, Rams, Lakers, Bruins, Trojans, Capybaras

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Took my wife and kids to the Dodgers game today for Mothers Day. Had a good time. It's nice to switch over to the Dodgers and Lakers just to infuse a bit of winning back into my meager sports-fan veins.

Reactions: 21Dog and Lt Dan

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Suck it Padres!
1684174605136.png

Reactions: Choralone

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
If you are a baseball fan, tune into the College World Series. Some great games thus far with late inning come from behind rallies.

Reactions: 21Dog

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Dodgers have their worst bullpen since moving to Los Angeles.
Dodgers had the worst home loss since 1892.
Dodgers swept by the Giants for the first time since 2012.
laOI3U4.jpg

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Man, if you aren't watching the College World Series, you are missing some great baseball.

Earlier today Florida beat TCU 3-2 to advance to the championship round with their CF crashing into the wall to make the catch on the third out on the 9th inning.

Right now Wake Forest leads LSU 2-1 in the bottom of the 2nd in a must win elimination game for LSU.

Reactions: 21Dog

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
17-2 in August, despite complete decimation of pitching staff.

Dodgers are fun this year.
The Dodgers are always fun in the regular season. They just need to stop getting snake-bitten in the playoffs. An easier World Series matchup would also be nice if they reach it there. In all three WS appearances have been in since 1988, they always had to face AL opponents who won 100+ games (2020 Rays were on pace to win over 100). They haven’t had the luck of facing a weaker AL opponent in the World Series like the Giants did in the early 2010s.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The Dodgers are always fun in the regular season. They just need to stop getting snake-bitten in the playoffs. An easier World Series matchup would also be nice if they reach it there. In all three WS appearances have been in since 1988, they always had to face AL opponents who won 100+ games (2020 Rays were on pace to win over 100). They haven’t had the luck of facing a weaker AL opponent in the World Series like the Giants did in the early 2010s.

It appears all roads go thru the Braves this year, so hopefully they can break that forcefield, not that the AL is totally soft and some teams are getting hot but it's def better this year than before

Reactions: 21Dog and Lt Dan
I am Boycotting Dodgers.
i would say more but I don't wanna risk it.

I'm curious. I was thrown out of Dodger Stadium twice in one night. I'll never go back there again.

A guy accidentally knocked over my beer at Angel Stadium a few years back and an usher brought me a refill without me saying anything or even knowing he was going to do that. Let's just say that is the exact opposite of the customer service Dodgers' Stadium provides.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
I'm curious. I was thrown out of Dodger Stadium twice in one night. I'll never go back there again.

A guy accidentally knocked over my beer at Angel Stadium a few years back and an usher brought me a refill without me saying anything or even knowing he was going to do that. Let's just say that is the exact opposite of the customer service Dodgers' Stadium provides.
Unfortunately this site is scared shitless of losing ad revenue so I can't go into macro perspective details...

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
LOL!!!

“We were on track with our 3rd quarter revenue projections but that Dodger post by Turd Nutz really sunk us. What are we going to do now??”
Huh?
They would delete the comment and hand me a suspension if I got anywhere close to the NWO no go zone.
But you know that.
Oh.
I get it , you were trying to be funny again.
Fail-nard strikes again.
I am sorry you were bullied in high school. buddy.
At least your classmates Schit Firms and Lt. Dung are still giving you nervous fake laughs...

Last edited:

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Huh?
They would delete the comment and hand me a suspension if I got anywhere close to the NWO no go zone.
But you know that.
Oh.
I get it , you were trying to be funny again.
Fail-nard strikes again.
I am sorry you were bullied in high school. buddy.
At least your classmates Schit Firms and Lt. Dung are still giving you nervous fake laughs...
This is awful. Try again Slurp Nutz.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad