OT: Other Sports Part XV - The Boys of Summer are back!

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Kittle-like by Kelce. :)

Juice though would probably pick up a third dude to wrap up openning a lane. :lugh: The best run blocker (offensive) in the league IMO and my favourite player in the league. Him and Kittle can decide a game's outcome, just the tw of them in a close game on the final drive of the game. They had, not once but more.

He's not known for being a willing blocker, and he should be expected to be his receiving abilities like that.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I bet the ankle is stil taped and they never took his shoe off to give his a chance to come back.

They put the tape around his shoe and ankle actually (they literally taped the shoe), I doubt they would remove anything until the game ends

Reactions: GoodKiwi

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
They put the tape around his shoe and ankle actually (they literally taped the shoe), I doubt they would remove anything until the game ends
Yup, but there's another layer of tape inside the shoe too. Most QB's, to my knowledge do not wear socks, just tape their bare feet and put cleats on. AFAIK anyhow.

Ouff, bad throw. ver bad. The play called was not there, should've gone his read progressions.

Reactions: ArtPeur

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
3 massive mistakes by Lawrence and then he does what he should've earlier. Welcomes that hit.

Than this.

Wild sequence and game.

EDIT: Maybe NOT! Looks like never established control, doesn't it?. Need to see if there was a "gotball move" while he had his back to the camera shown before the ad break. Yeah, de a catch/fumble.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Easu, comfortable win for Kc and not a very entertaining game this was. KC did have to go full steam to prevail nor did they.

Lawrence got ownee by the pressure of the moment on last two drives. He'll grow ffom this. A very succesful season by the Jags. had of their curve by most accounts. Loaded, I mean loaded to the brim with raw talent on D and O-line, but nearly all green and unproven. Playmakers NEEDED though. Their glaring need IMO.

I'd just ask Lawrence what/whom he wants. Inside receivers, someone likeyounger Ingam ro drive the ball, a TE or a blocking/catching kind or outside guys (those are the hardest to get at the highest level). Jsut let him pick. He's the franchise, let him know that and acelerate that leadership/responsibility role for him.

JaC is in a very good spot as a gworing team IMO. Just keep the progression going and this is a playoff team for the next 3-5 years, give or take. Not saying their going to be a SB contender without more hard work, but a playoff contender for sure in that hosercrap of a division.. TEN is tending down, HOU is a wasteland for some time longer and IND...I've no idea what's going on with them..just changing their approach and trying stick all kinds of poop to the wall last few years. JAC should be considered the most probable AFC South favourite unless winds changes drastically.

just something on the NFL's parity since this was brought up recently and I weighed in too... How likely/often does an NHL team picking 1st overall gets to the second round of the playoffs the very next season? An honest question, I haven't followed hockey in years.

Last edited:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Hope no one is seriously hurt, assulted verbally or otherwise in PHi tonight. Know of some friends of friends travelling there as NYG fans. I'd never. Not to mix with the "natives" in nosebleeeds. I mean, yeah, MetLife can have some drunken idiots but mroe of an exception not the rule. But not nearly comparable to the wild wild west that is the commonly sexually frustrated and mentally disturbed fanbase of the castrated ostriches.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Pretty boy is not ready yet.

Hope no one is seriously hurt, assulted verbally or otherwise in PHi tonight. Know of some friends of friends travelling there as NYG fans. I'd never. Not to mix with the "natives" in nosebleeeds. I mean, yeah, MetLife can have some drunken idiots but mroe of an exception not the rule. But not nearly comparable to the wild wild west that is the commonly sexually frustrated and mentally disturbed fanbase of the castrated ostriches.
Depends if thise who travel (friends excluded) are as wild. New York has some pretty peculiar folks too.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006

Depends if thise who travel (friends excluded) are as wild. New York has some pretty peculiar folks too.
No, he's not.

Remember Brady vs the Rams? No, not making a diect comparison, just reminding that the great QB of all time was compleely overmatched, heavility shielded and lucky to have coaching to win that first title. What did he have 12-14 completions total? Not 100% but close I think. Sure, diferent league back then, but a comparison in terms of the opponent calibre is spot on IMO. Tom did win and that cannot be understaed, but IMO Lawrence did way beter in terms of overall impact on the game.

Maybe, but I've attended dozensoof times and it's always outlier incidents, not a taargeted attempt to pisss on youe head that is a strong possibility in PHI if you wear a Giants jersey or openly support them during. It's their thing, realy.

Of ourse fiyts or verbal assaults are complementary.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
No, he's not.

Remember Brady vs the Rams? No, not making a diect comparison, just reminding that the great QB of all time was compleely overmatched, heavility shielded and lucky to have coaching to win that first title. What did he have 12-14 completions total? Not 100% but close I think. Sure, diferent league back then, but a comparison in terms of the opponent calibre is spot on IMO. Tom did win and that cannot be understaed, but IMO Lawrence did way beter in terms of overall impact on the game.

Maybe, but I've attended dozensoof times and it's always outlier incidents, not a taargeted attempt to pisss on youe head that is a strong possibility in PHI if you wear a Giants jersey or openly support them during. It's their thing, realy.

Of ourse fiyts or verbal assaults are complementary.
I saw a 10 year old with a Bengals jersey get verbally assaulted by a Bills fan (35-40 years) in the stadium washrooms. Football fans are a different breed.

• Wow
Reactions: ArtPeur and Rapala

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I saw a 10 year old with a Bengals jersey get verbally assaulted by a Bills fan (35-40 years) in the stadium washrooms. Football fans are a different breed.
Yeah, there are plenty of imbeciles in every fanbase, but it's not nearly as bad visitng WAS or DAL from first hand experience. PHI/NYG fans hate each other. It's a very deeply rooted dislike that trrns violent nearly every time in PHI. Shit parrots are the Ottawa Sentors of the NCF East. Loud and full of themselves yet very insecure (for a good reason). Theyre the sweaty armpit of that divison. Not nearly as rich with history or achievements as the other 3.

At MetLife, if you show up for the game visibly ntocated ot the point your motor skills are affected - you're not geting in. Not an issue in PHI.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinodebino

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Hope for the best, but prepared for the worst. Here goes nothing....

I've seen this start way too often and what often follows.... Offensively we can't hold a candle to shitbirds. Not even close. Have to hope to contain and limit theirs and chip away with ours. Not an easy ask.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Bad bad start on D. Lots of confusion with the zones' responsibilities in the secodary.

Need to have a long-ish drive to answer now, even without scoring. Can't give the ball back quickly.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
FML. So you get a 5y carry on first down. Then you f***ing run again. Wrong play, you call a pass play a trick play or something aggressive here. And then you try to make up for it on a hopeless 4th and a mile? Wake the f*** up coach, it's game time. This makes no sense. To no one.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
The fat lady is warmed up and ready. This is a deep deep hole against this offence.

Thanks for these seven coach!

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Alright, this is i'm going to need time to heal. THis is just the worst possible start.

Where's that Stop, he's dead already meme...

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
The Giants need to get back within 1 score asap.
The obese geese look visibly relaxed on this drive, probably realizing their opponent poses little threat.

If you look up word "domination" in a dictionary it should link you to a video of the 1st half.

Okay shit parrots probably won't net 600 total yards they're pacing on, but you can't expect to catch up down two scores against this defence with the offense shon.

Daboll is being owned. Someone call the cops, it's an assault in a public space.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Oh well, not very good games today.

Hopefully tomorrow ones are more entertaining.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
This is worse thsn watching Canada play a retirement home in Kazakhstan.

It's so non-competitive that I'm not even mad to my own surprise. More like watching with interest only in disbelief of just how large of a crater there is between these two in terms of their level of play. DOn't get me wrong, shitbirds are a great team, I knew this much. But NYG team imploded, is totally lost from the head coach down. They have no idea what to do or what's going on.. Welcome to the NFL playoffs rooks! Yeh, no participation-medals given out here.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
wow, this is horroble call. holy cow incredible how they didn't see the push.

Fatbiggie

Unregistered User
Jul 30, 2005
Pretty sure it’s going to be a pretty close game.

NFL playoff game between long standing rivals ? Ain’t gonna be a blowout.

If I was an Eagles fan, I’d be wary of a underdog Giants team
Man I was so wrong 😂 Eagles moped the floor with the G

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad