OT: Other Sports aka Denver Broncos Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Being from England, I have no team to support specifically so I went with the team with England in their name. I had no idea what i was choosing but I still follow the Pats and since I hang around here Ive started following the broncos more so todays a tough one for me :laugh: Have to go with the Pats though I'm afraid even though the Broncos are looking very good.

I can understand tthat side of the pond's reluctance to relive those events, but you do know what their mascot signifies right?

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Incredible, almost surreal. I've sat through a lot is depressing games there. Never thought I'd see that in person.

Yeah today was something else. I've never experienced anything like it. Proud of our team effort!

I'm kinda glad the Avs don't play tonight, I'm emotionally drained

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Man...I'm so ecstatic that the Broncos and Peyton are playing for the SB, but watching this game I'm REALLY nervous for them to face either of these teams...

Who does everyone prefer for them to face?

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
LOVE that Manning got the opportunity to go through Brady to get to another Super Bowl. Brady has owned Manning for so long and to stick it to Brady must be so sweet!

Not sure if either NFC team can keep up with the Broncos' offense. If we start clicking it may get out of hand to the tune of 49ers-Chargers.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Yeah today was something else. I've never experienced anything like it. Proud of our team effort!

I'm kinda glad the Avs don't play tonight, I'm emotionally drained

Me too, I barely crawled into bed after getting home. Sometimes I'm glad when the Avs have two days off, I need an emotional recharge.

Kinda surprised Seattle won. Think they will be a tougher match but I'll be much more happy for them if they win. Both number ones won, doesn't happen often. I'm not worried per se, New England is about as tough as it gets from a Broncos standpoint. They play their game and they'll be fine. Of course I'll probably be a nutcase in two weeks.

Seattle has the better team but they don't have the experience SF does. Seattle might get lost in the lights a bit in NY.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Sherman :laugh: I mean, he can back his talking on the field, but geez show some class.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Best offense in the league vs the best defense in the league. Going to be a great Super Bowl.

I can't stand Pete Carroll and the Seahawks so I hope the Broncos destroy them.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
I can't help but think that this is the worst possible matchup for the Broncos....

I'm concerned.

I initially thought this too...but they lack experience. A 2nd year QB, a good one mind you, had no clue what to expect and could get caught up in the craziness but I think the Broncos experience during the week will help keep them focused.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Can't wait to see Manning torch Sherman. Karma's comin' I think.

Reminds me of the '97 when the Squawks (they were in the AFC West then) Sean Springs said before the game he could back pedal faster than McCaffrey could run. He took 3 interference penalties during the game trying to contain Eddie.

HartKinnon

Nov 25, 2010
Hi guys!

I'm going to be in New York during Super Bowl weekend and now after the Broncos beat Patriots i've been looking tickets for the SB. What would be the cheapest place to get the tickets? At Stubhub the cheapest tickets are $2500 but some place called ticketliquidators had tickets with price of $1800. I'm traveling from Finland so i dont wanna get screwed over by some sob so any advices would be appreciated where to buy tickets.

Originally i had planned to see Avs playing againts Isles, Devils and Rangers but now i must see Broncos too. :D

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
Reminds me of the '97 when the Squawks (they were in the AFC West then) Sean Springs said before the game he could back pedal faster than McCaffrey could run. He took 3 interference penalties during the game trying to contain Eddie.

yeah, but who had the better McDonalds commercials? Exactly.

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
Hi guys!

I'm going to be in New York during Super Bowl weekend and now after the Broncos beat Patriots i've been looking tickets for the SB. What would be the cheapest place to get the tickets? At Stubhub the cheapest tickets are $2500 but some place called ticketliquidators had tickets with price of $1800. I'm traveling from Finland so i dont wanna get screwed over by some sob so any advices would be appreciated where to buy tickets.

Originally i had planned to see Avs playing againts Isles, Devils and Rangers but now i must see Broncos too. :D

Stubhub is reliable, I've used them plenty of times and I think they have an insurance policy for their tickets in case your flight gets cancelled or Hans Gruber takes hostages at your hotel. Never heard of the other one. You should look at review sites like consumeraffairs.com to see what the complaints about them are.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Hi guys!

Wow that's incredible, trip of a lifetime! I agree, I've been happy with stub hub and 2500 sounds about right for the secondary market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad