OT: Other Sports aka Denver Broncos Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
I'm the furthest thing from an NFL fan, don't get the sport, don't get its appeal, but I think my Avalanche fandom translates well to wish the Broncos win. Plus Broncos are Trey Parker and Matt Stones favourite team.

Go Broncos.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Hope Manning doesn't test Sherman. Dude's a beast. I'd take him on my team in an instant.

Lol, is he a good corner...yes, but he is beatable just like anyone. He hasn't had to try to shut down anyone quite like DT. Sure he can look good against the Michael Crabtree's of the world, but will he be able to shut down an elite guy like DT...doubtful. Not saying Sherman won't win battles against DT, but I guarantee DT will make Sherman look silly a few times as well.

Plus I'd say there is a huge difference between PFM and Kapernick when it come to throwing the football.

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
This will be an interesting game. The Broncos haven't seen an elite defense like this yet this year and the Seahawks haven't even come close to seeing the best offense of all time. I expect a similar game to the last two. Really could go either way. Hopefully the Broncos D comes to play again.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Sherman has shut down Fitzgerald the last 3 times they have faced each other. In those 3 games Fitzgerald has had 6 receptions for 36 yards. I would say that he can handle DT with ease if he can shut down Fitzgerald like that. Sherman is the best CB in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad