OT: Other Sports aka Denver Broncos Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Fully disagree with that. Mike Shanahan totally screwed Plummer and he had every right to be pissed off at the organization at that time.

Mike Shanahan logic, Jake Plummer leads us to a 13-3 record and and AFC championship game, so let's trade up and draft a QB in 1st rd of the following draft because clearly it's the QB that is the problem with this 13-3 team. :sarcasm: Then Plummer leads us to a 7-4 record the next season, before he promptly get's benched in favor of the rookie QB who then only gets us 2 more wins the rest of the year to miss out on the playoffs. Then Shanny trades him to the worst team in the league for basically nothing and Plummer just said screw it's not worth it, I'll just retire.

Now that Shanny is gone from the fold, Plummer doesn't care about what happened, it's more a vendetta against Shanny than anything. And I really don't blame him. All he did was win and Shanny treated him like horse you know what.

Ah I actully agree with ya - Plummer got shafted. Like I said, I liked Plummer. I just find it really weird he hid under a rock for 10 years and then someone finds him, throws him a small check and some air time...and now Jake Plummer is the weekly go-to expert on the Fan. It's like he finally ran out of pot money.

AdamCalderHero

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry, England
Being from England, I have no team to support specifically so I went with the team with England in their name. I had no idea what i was choosing but I still follow the Pats and since I hang around here Ive started following the broncos more so todays a tough one for me :laugh: Have to go with the Pats though I'm afraid even though the Broncos are looking very good.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
How would you guys feel if i said I was supporting the pats...?

Pats have been my favorite team for the past few years since the Broncos started sucking a while back. It's been refreshing to see them do so well. I am supporting the Broncos this game though, I find that I cheer for quite a few Colorado teams.

Edit: Except I cheer for the Roughnecks (Lacrosse).

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Im scared for when RockLobster sees this. I know he LOVES pats fans :cry:

:biglaugh:

I have nothing against the Patriots, off Peyton Manning weren't so GD awesome then Tom Brady would be my all-time favorite players. As it stands he's a distant #2 in my book to Peyton.

The Patriots are a team to be respected, I just am full-on rooting for the Broncos/Manning.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Peyton now has more playoff wins as a Bronco than Tebow!!

rpontbriand

Jul 1, 2003
Such a sweet victory for me as now my relatives back east can shut the F up. They can also see how Brady over the last 8 years is O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad