OT: Other Sports 81

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Javier Assad deserved better.

I am legit pissed at this game. The Cubs should be going for the sweep and burying the Reds tomorrow and now they have to win to get the split. Wake the hell up Cubs offense.

And David Ross......be better.

Last edited:

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Wow, was I wrong thinking the Cubs should be sellers. Didn’t think they’d have this kind of run in them. Mea culpa. Go Cubbies!

Crow

May 19, 2014
So does anyone know who started the trend of wearing a hat and draped over coat in the dugout after a HR?

Do you guys like this or no? I’m on the fence.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Turned off the Cubs for a couple minutes so I could get some things done around the house, and they go and put up 6 runs.

They had their other big inning when I was outside power washing the deck.

I have taken notes of these events.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I finally stopped watching Sox. Maybe final game or something I will watch but outside of that this trainwreck of a season needs to end

Only two positives IMO

1) Robert developing into star/all around player he was hyped to be. Its a shame the rest of his teammates cant get on base he should be 100+ RBI guy this year if not for fact no one else gets on base

2) Santos looks like gem pickup by Sox. Type of guy you can potentially see in Sox pen for years to come ala Thornton

Reactions: Pez68

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011

This guy started dating a Chicago industry girl I know and has been tanking his season ever since :laugh:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Yankees are regretting Rodon deal and fans in NY boo'd him off field his last start and have been vocally booing his introduction at games.

Glad the Sox aren't the team that ended up making that mistake.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Terrible weekend for me sports wise. Now I expect the Bears to lose to the Packers to complete this cluster f*** of a weekend.

At this moment, sports can go f*** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad