OT: Other Sports 81

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
astro-wat.gif
Gallen Snell and Strider are the favorites. Striking people out matters a lot for Cy Young.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I keep hearing people talk about this, but they don't play them this week. They play on the 10th.
You're right. I assume the season started a week after the final preseason game but it's two weeks. I was wrong. There's a 3698th time for everything.

Bears have claimed a WR/PR from Cincy, a DB from the Rams, and a DL name Kareem. They've already released Terrell Lewis.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Cubs rack up a critical series win to stay alive in the divisional race. 3 games back with 29 games left.

I have somewhat given up on the division, though I know it’s still possible. Just very difficult given the remaining schedule. Putting themselves in a good spot in the wild card race heading into this massive stretch, though!

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I have somewhat given up on the division, though I know it’s still possible. Just very difficult given the remaining schedule. Putting themselves in a good spot in the wild card race heading into this massive stretch, though!
There is no difference between Division Winner 3 and Wild Card 1, you're playing on WC weekend. The only difference is if you have HFA or not.

I won't give up the possibility of the Division until the Cubs are eliminated. ATP, that may not happen until the last week of the season.

Last edited:

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Sounds like Shane Greene and Alex Canario will be joining the Cubs.

Man if Canario can be the Cubs version of Randy Arozarena, that would be great.

I would joke on the Brewers for signing Gary Gaetti Josh Donaldson but if there is one team that get Donaldson to be semi-productive for a month....it's the Brewers. So here's to Donaldson continues to show why he is done.

Last edited:

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Cubs blew a bad one and if not for a pick six Illinois would look like they were definitely going to waste the best home crowd in years. Illini still down five deep into the third, but manageable deficit at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad