OT: Other Sports 78

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
The warriors have looked unbeatable lately.

Stephen A. is that you?

------------------

Imagine like rudy gobert on the bulls.

Jokic, I’m telling you he’s the guy in 2 years

Either would be OUT--effing---STANDING add to this roster. Gobert's the better athlete/defender/rim protector but I think Joker's the better skilled center. Joker's ability to pass, would make this offense, very hard to stop. But I think Joker is the guy AK is going to target because of their history in Denver.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Stephen A. is that you?

------------------

Either would be OUT--effing---STANDING add to this roster. Gobert's the better athlete/defender/rim protector but I think Joker's the better skilled center. Joker's ability to pass, would make this offense, very hard to stop. But I think Joker is the guy AK is going to target because of their history in Denver.

Oh come on, if i was stephen a i would have said that they were going to break the win record and only drop 2 games en route to winning the 'ship

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
I cant believe the Bulls hadn't won in Denver since Feb 2006. That's a lifetime ago.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Lavine was phenomenal. Simply phenomenal especially in the 4th quarter. And shoutout to Derrick Jones Jr. He was fantastic tonight.

Reactions: Rooh

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
507FE559-F8B2-44AD-AE2C-CAE8FD3EFB9F.jpeg

Go Rita for state championship

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Gotta wonder if the mccaskeys and wirtzs are lookin at the bulls and seeing how quickly things can turn around when you hire good people.

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
The NBA KIA weekly power rankings:

logo.svg

Chicago Bulls
Last Week: 2 ↓
Record: 12-5
Pace: 99.1 (14) OffRtg: 109.9 (7) DefRtg: 104.4 (7) NetRtg: +5.4 (5)
Zach LaVine gets the highlight dunks, his 1.48 points per possession in transition rank third among 88 players with at least 35 transition possessions, and his 6.2 points per game in transition rank second to only Giannis Antetokounmpo, according to Synergy tracking. But seventh on that points-per-possession list is DeMar DeRozan (1.36), who’s also averaged a career-high 3.8 transition points per game. DeRozan’s free throw rate remains high, but he hasn’t been getting to the basket as much he did in San Antonio, so continuing to supplement his half-court, iso stylings with some easier buckets against an unset defense (fueled by the Bulls’ own defense) is important.
The Bulls suffered loss No. 5 when neither LaVine nor DeRozan could get to the basket in the fourth quarter in Portland on Wednesday. But the last four games have been the team’s best stretch of offense (114.8 points scored per 100 possessions) of the season. The Bulls’ new starting lineup, though neither Alex Caruso nor Tony Bradley have provided much scoring themselves, has scored almost 125 per 100 in its 68 minutes and has been even better defensively.
The Bulls just completed a stretch of 13 straight games against teams no worse than the 9-9 Lakers. They now play three games against the Pacers, Rockets and Magic before beginning another difficult stretch with a visit from the Heat on Saturday.
Week 6: vs. IND, @ HOU, @ ORL, vs. MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad