OT: Other Sports 78

Status
Not open for further replies.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
DeRozan has been the man. LaVine playing hero ball again was bad. Ball was not good at all tonight. 5 turnovers is very uncharacteristic of him. Vucevic anytime you wanna show up offensively, please do.
Lavine had a good game goin til the 4th. Pretty sure he had 0 pts, was 0-5 and had 2 or 3 tos. Vuc played solid d on embiid but was a non factor on offense. Ball had his worst game as a bull.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Lavine had a good game goin til the 4th. Pretty sure he had 0 pts, was 0-5 and had 2 or 3 tos. Vuc played solid d on embiid but was a non factor on offense. Ball had his worst game as a bull.

Yea he played hero ball instead of riding the hot hand (DeRozan) in that stretch. We get it, it's your team, but when one of your teammates is feeling it, then let him eat. Not to mention he's clearly not 100%.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
DeRozan has been the man. LaVine playing hero ball again was bad. Ball was not good at all tonight. 5 turnovers is very uncharacteristic of him. Vucevic anytime you wanna show up offensively, please do.
All of that and the Bulls still nearly pulled it out, on the road. 'Course Embiid didn't have his typical game either. Saturday's game should be a good rematch.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Huge blow for UGA. Adam Anderson who is a potential top 5 pick and one of the anchors to their defense suspended indefinitely due to a rape investigation.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL

I think I'm now on the BWC train that Hahn needs to be fired.
This is just so dumb.

Come on dude, this isn't hard to think through. They've had the last month to put feelers out there to see if there's interest in Kimbrel. There very likely is. If there wasn't, they wouldn't of exercised the option.

Due to the volatility of relievers, that there is only 1 year left is actually a positive. Teams don't have to commit 40-50 mil to acquire a future hall of fame closer.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Love Stacey ripping Lavine for not passing the ball to an open teammate (Javonte Green) there who was ahead of him on the fast break. Lonzo then the next play does give Javonte the ball. Get the assist Zach, be unselfish.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Said it in the offseason. I had a feeling Vucevic was going to be my new whipping boy. He hasn't disappointed in that aspect.

swerdnase

Jan 27, 2013
Just watched this video on Toni Kukoc. Very enjoyable. Hadn't realized how much he won in Europe. He's got eleven rings!

Reactions: Mrfenn92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad