OT: Other Sports 78

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Imo bulls can go as far as they have a "hot hand" to ride. They are dominating top tier teams in 4th quarters because they have so many offensive options and are often either wide open or close to it when a team doubles anyone on the bulls.

I agree with others that they really need to pick up a big guy who can mitigate the other team's offensive big (and grab some boards) before I'd consider them a true contender.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I might be ridin high on hype right now, but this bulls team might be better than the thibs teams and donovan is maintaining a better minutes balance too.

Reactions: Cowch

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Thought Caruso was playing too much…..

LaVine is winning mvp
Funny you say that, last 4 games they won against the jazz, celtics, nets and mavericks were his lowest min games of the season. His highest minute games are their 3 losses.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Funny you say that, last 4 games they won against the jazz, celtics, nets and mavericks were his lowest min games of the season. His highest minute games are their 3 losses.
Please tell me the reason the bulls lost was because Caruso was playing.

Not because the guy was out there trying to stop teams

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Please tell me the reason the bulls lost was because Caruso was playing.

Not because the guy was out there trying to stop teams
No, just that youre trying to mock me for saying i thought hed play like 22 minutes not near 30, then surprise surprise, hes been playing 23-25 when the bulls are beating other good teams. Hows it feel to be wrong?

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
No, just that youre trying to mock me for saying i thought hed play like 22 minutes not near 30, then surprise surprise, hes been playing 23-25 when the bulls are beating other good teams. Hows it feel to be wrong?
Yet if the bulls were losing he would have been playing 30 minutes….

Do you know basketball?

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
You really are insinuating the reason the bulls lost is because Donovan played his best defender 30 min?
Again, you mocked me for saying caruso was playing more than i expexted early in the season despite the fact hes played fewer minutes lately when the bulls have beaten good teams. So you were wrong

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Again, you mocked me for saying caruso was playing more than i expexted early in the season despite the fact hes played fewer minutes lately when the bulls have beaten good teams. So you were wrong
Because they don’t need him out there?

You are trying to pass off the reason the bulls lost three games is on account of Caruso playing big minutes.

You do know the reason why they lost to the knicks by one point is on account of Caruso, yeah? Or did you expect Caruso to guard Embid who killed them the second game?

Sorry, I’m right

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Because they don’t need him out there?

You are trying to pass off the reason the bulls lost three games is on account of Caruso playing big minutes.

You do know the reason why they lost to the knicks by one point is on account of Caruso, yeah? Or did you expect Caruso to guard Embid who killed them the second game?

Sorry, I’m right
Take the L, you should be used to it.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Take the L, you should be used to it.
Doesn’t work like that.

You are insinuating that because Caruso played big minutes in the bulls losses this year, that somehow had an effect of the Bulls losing without comprehending the reason the bulls best defender was out there was because…..they were losing.

And if I’m not mistaken, it was you questioning Carusos 27 minutes in the first game of the year, without understanding the guy is a stopper.

And if you were questioning 27 minutes, then at that number, you are pretty much questioning every single game so far this year.

You earned this L. Enjoy

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Doesn’t work like that.

You are insinuating that because Caruso played big minutes in the bulls losses this year, that somehow had an effect of the Bulls losing without comprehending the reason the bulls best defender was out there was because…..they were losing.

And if I’m not mistaken, it was you questioning Carusos 27 minutes in the first game of the year, without understanding the guy is a stopper.

And if you were questioning 27 minutes, then at that number, you are pretty much questioning every single game so far this year.

You earned this L. Enjoy
You mocked me for my comments like a month ago where all i said was i thought hed be playing less at a time where he has been playing less. Its about as clear as day that you're wrong. Maybe if you poll your twitch chat theyll be able to get you to understand how comical that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad