OT: Other Sports 75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Hendriks is such a crazy mf dude on the mound. Happy to just grab the W and move on.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
He struck out the side after a rocky start. I hope we get to the point where I feel comfortable with Hendriks in there. Not there yet.
He seems like a guy who let's up a bit when it's a non save situation (or pressure situation). Not ideal, but not the end of the world.

If I recall several of his runs early where after he came in the 8th, got out of the jam, Sox extended the lead and then he gave a few back in the 9th.

Last edited:

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
He seems like a guy who let's up a bit when it's a non save situation (or pressure situation). Not ideal, but not the end of the world.

If I recall several of his runs early where after he came in the 8th, got out of the jam, Sox extended the lead and then he gave a few back in the 9th.
Yeah and that is true. I would say that it's more the hard contact that has me concerned, than anything else. He seems like he either misses bats or they hit it really flipping hard.

Not a big deal.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
So with a DH coming up Friday, I'm guessing that's why they've been holding Kopech back the last few days. So Lynn starts today, then probably Kopech and Giolito for Friday's DH.

I feel spoiled. I know they may just be in a hot streak and things will settle down. But it feels like we have a TOR guy going just about every game.

Oh...anyone know what happened to murraybannerman? He was one of my favorite baseball posters. I wish he still posted here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad