OT: Other Sports 74

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
@RayP wont stop sending them to me. It’s so annoying.

giphy.gif

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Q deal is 1 year, 8M. WTF, Jerry???

Yet another example from the post I wrote earlier.

Q is the perfect 4th starter at this stage in his career and theres still upside there. So frustrating.

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Q deal is 1 year, 8M. WTF, Jerry???

Yet another example from the post I wrote earlier.

Q is the perfect 4th starter at this stage in his career and theres still upside there. So frustrating.

This is such a silly thing to be bothered by, and to try and lay some absurd criticism on Reinsdorf about it is laughable. Q has been pretty damn awful since he was moved from the Sox...

And your post earlier was so much opinionated nonsense and word salad. There was very little in there with an actual basis in fact.

You don't like Reinsdorf, we get it. You don't have to keep reminding us.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
This is such a silly thing to be bothered by, and to try and lay some absurd criticism on Reinsdorf about it is laughable.

And your post earlier was so much opinionated nonsense and word salad.

You don't like Reinsdorf, we get it. You're regularly pretty wrong about him, so... whatever.
He's not a horrible owner, but he's not a good one either. I get on his case because he frustrates me.
I have mixed thoughts about him because I appreciate a business owner that treats their employees well, and by all reports he does. It's been said that he's an awesome boss.

He thinks business at moments when he should be thinking brand/image/product. It's beyond frustrating. I wanna pull out what little hair I have left because there were so many times he had a good Sox team that he could put over the top and didn't do it. (2005 nonwithstanding) I was too young to understand what was happening in 94-95 and that sucks too.

What's maddening now is that he's not long for this earth, but he still is making the same mistakes.

I truly believe Jerry wants to win.....but he wants to win his way. And he believes spending in FA to put your team over the top is somehow cheating.

Last edited:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
RIP to a legend.

Barry f***ing Bonds tarnished his legacy. I wish he never broke Hank's record

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
RIP to a legend.

Barry f***ing Bonds tarnished his legacy. I wish he never broke Hank's record

I don't look at it that way. Bonds hold the record, but Hank will always be the "homer run king".

My favorite stat about how impressive Aaron's career was is that if you take away his 755 homeruns, he'd still have 3000 hits. Impressive player, truly a titan of baseball, but more importantly he was a much better person than he was a player. He will be truly missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad