OT: Other Sports 74

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
That Bulls loss was really really bad
Was hoping to get some pleasure from at least one Chicago team winning. Lost a 20-ish pt lead, had 16 TOs in the second half - unbelievable. The last minute or two of regulation would have been laughable if it wasn't so gut wrenching.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
MLB to bring back 7 inning double headers and runner on 2nd base at the start of extra innings. Still discussing universal dh and expanded post season with the mlbpa.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
The Illini should just be ranked 25th. They can't beat ranked teams.

They’ve gotta be one of the most disappointing teams in the country. All that talent and yet they keep showing up flat, falling behind big early and having to come back. THATS ON THE COACHING. Underwood is holding them back IMO. Time for a change.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Compare this Bulls to Boylen's Bulls and the difference is like night and day. The ball is moving quickly between the players, scoring is spread pretty evenly and it's not the Zach LaVine heroball show.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The Boylen Bulls could defend though (Not great but were respectable),, This Bulls team makes no effort at that

I get the offense is improved but at end of day your never going to win anything if you ignore the defensive end

So while the offensive improvement is obvious the defensive game no longer being preached to younger players at least showing effort is not recipe for success

You need to find balance

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Great game for the Bulls. Doncic was his usual amazing self but he had to work for his points the second half.

LaVine wasn't very good offensively BUT had 10 assists to only 2 turnovers. Wasn't doing dumb shit out there, took care of the basketball, was positive defensively.... I'll gladly take that.

Markkanen was very good. Aggressive, lead the Bulls in most categories. He's playing for a contract and if he keeps this up, he'll probably get a nice contract for himself.

Garrett Temple was the unsung hero in this game. He was the best player on the Bulls. Calmed every thing down when the Bulls were starting to crack a bit early in the 4th.

Coby White on the other hand... not good at all. But I'm glad he was not forcing shots when he knew he wasn't feeling it tonight.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Bulls didn't blow it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad