OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Man that park, so many near homers. Instead of an electric series we're gonna get small ball unless people want 400 foot fly outs.

Reactions: tbrown33

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Baseball lost two all-time great Cardinals in Bob Gibson and Lou Brock recently.

GettyImages-98907973.jpg

Gibson was a strikeout machine having struck out 3,117 batters during his career. He was a two time World Series MVP, and two time Cy Young winner.

08af9105b8dc96593580070c16d9e747.jpg

Lou Brock had 3,023 hits during his career, and stole 938 bases.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
Alright, in my proposal to launch an NFL Development League where every team has a farm team like in the other sports leagues, I've proposed that the Chargers put their NFLDL affiliate in San Diego.

It would be a good way for the Chargers to get back into the good graces of the city they left three years ago. I mean if San Diego can't have the major league Chargers, they'd be fine with minor league Chargers. Plus San Diego was a minor league baseball city for over 6 decades before MLB arrived.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Alright, in my proposal to launch an NFL Development League where every team has a farm team like in the other sports leagues, I've proposed that the Chargers put their NFLDL affiliate in San Diego.

It would be a good way for the Chargers to get back into the good graces of the city they left three years ago. I mean if San Diego can't have the major league Chargers, they'd be fine with minor league Chargers. Plus San Diego was a minor league baseball city for over 6 decades before MLB arrived.

San Diego is still a minor league baseball city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad