Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
It doesn't get much worse than hearing Kole Calhoun come up to the plate to Imagine Dragons, or whatever bro'd out top 40 nasty shit that song is

"Whateeeever it taaaakes"

Might as well be Nickleback.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
It's a terrible le song to use for a goal celebration. Not because it's a terrible song but because it's to honor the death of one of their friends. Gets kinda tarnished when the Ducks play it everytime someone scores.
Its become a bog standard sports song that has been overly used.

Looking forward to El Trafico!

Reactions: Reaper45

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I'd like to forget that Scioscia played for the Dodgers. I was too young to remember that anyway.

So now he denies any report that he is stepping down as the Angel manager at the end of the season.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Like I said, I was too young. I was 5 years old when he retired from the Dodgers. So, he’s been an Angel for most of my life.

Yeah, but do you know why? Groomed for Dodgers greatness, Mike Scioscia is poised to surpass mentor Tommy Lasorda in wins

Fox ruining everything in the world from politics all the way down to Dodger baseball... f***ers. I can't even imagine standing on the mound asking for a pitcher and some corporate cronie sends out someone else instead. Unreal.

Last edited:

kingsholygrail

Insurmountable Leads 1-3
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Reactions: Herby and Reaper45

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Status
Not open for further replies.