Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Does anyone know why Joc Pederson is wearing that protective guard attached to his helmet? I've missed the last few games so I don't know if he got beaned.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
the Dodgers stopped playing after they clinched, the gnats will probably advance farther in the playoffs the way things are going.

and what a way to send Vin off to retirement, by ******** the bed

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
the Dodgers stopped playing after they clinched, the gnats will probably advance farther in the playoffs the way things are going.

Probably a good thing he's not sticking around to call any playoff games. We know how it'll play out: they'll struggle to hit the ball, pitchers will get little run support, and the relief pitching will crap the bed.

I think that's been the running theme for many years now any time they reach the post season.

At least his send off at Dodger Stadium was a moment to cherish.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
That was a disgraceful series. Too bad they couldn't be inspired to win for Vin.

On to the postseason. Hopefully the offense picks back up.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

Sucks he had to call a stinker of a game for his last game. Thanks for the great memories Vin.:handclap:

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Really? The way people were talking about "no touchdowns since the 90's" I just assumed the Rams were 0-82 already.

Didn't score a touchdown in the first two games and I'm pretty sure they didn't even get into the redzone in either. Yet now they're 3-1.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
Didn't score a touchdown in the first two games and I'm pretty sure they didn't even get into the redzone in either. Yet now they're 3-1.

they are the softest 3-1 team I think I've ever seen.

and I am now aboard the "Jeff Fisher must go" train. they are (almost) winning in spite of him.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Raiders and Rams both 3-1. The Rams point differential is -13 compared to division rivals Cardinals at 1-3 with a +12. The Chargers also an impressive 1-3 while having a +13 P.D.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Raiders and Rams both 3-1. The Rams point differential is -13 compared to division rivals Cardinals at 1-3 with a +12. The Chargers also an impressive 1-3 while having a +13 P.D.

Being down -28 or whatever to start the season put them in a giant hole. Might not be on the plus side til week 5 or 6.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Proving many times it's better to be lucky than good in sports.

Like getting away with late 3rd down penalties or giving a team two shots with under two minutes to go after an interception.Fisher didn't do a very good job managing the final two minutes.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I think the Rams are still a 8-8 team.

They are going to have those blunder, stinker games still.

Fisher is just an awful coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad