OT: Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
This Rams defensive line is every bit as good as...

6945a_lg.jpeg

Reactions: Butch 19

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
The Rams just can’t stop elite #1 WR’s. It’s comically bad.

Thomas, Adams, Tyreek, Thielen.

I guess it’s a good thing they play in the NFC West where there are no elite #1’s.

Reactions: King Trouty

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Rams are getting after Mahomes now. That kid hasn't seen that kind of pressure from a front four this season.

...and gag me with the stupid LeBron commercial with the Barbara Streisand song.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Rams are getting after Mahomes now. That kid hasn't seen that kind of pressure from a front four this season.

...and gag me with the stupid LeBron commercial with the Barbara Streisand song.

It's ESPN, they think the world revolves around LeBron.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
What a game going on at the Coliseum tonight. The Rams are worth the price of admission.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Up by 10 to down by 4 just like that. 3 holding penalties including the kickoff after a 15 yard taunting penalty caused the momentum change.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Pressure by the Rams front four forces an interception. Great game from Ebukam tonight.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pressure by the Rams front four forces an interception. Great game from Ebukam tonight.

Just wild.

Rams D has been unable to keep points against off the board all year...but it's so crazy how many stellar individual playmakers they have. Just no cohesion for actually just not getting scored on :laugh:

Not sure Aqib Talib is going to stop the trend of #1 WRs just steamrolling

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Just wild.

Rams D has been unable to keep points against off the board all year...but it's so crazy how many stellar individual playmakers they have. Just no cohesion for actually just not getting scored on :laugh:

Not sure Aqib Talib is going to stop the trend of #1 WRs just steamrolling

Mahomes, Brees, Rivers, and Rodgers...the Rams are facing some of the top QBs in the NFL and winning the games, losing only to Brees. I'll take it.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Mahomes, Brees, Rivers, and Rodgers...the Rams are facing some of the top QBs in the NFL and winning the games, losing only to Brees. I'll take it.

No doubt. Those are big challenges and ultimately the only metric that matters is wins. And despite those points against, as I pointed out, guys are making game-breaking and literally game-winning plays on D, so it's hard to really complain.

Yet, it nags at me that each good opponent is putting up 30+ points, and I feel like that's the kind of thing that disappears in the playoffs...I'd love to be wrong and for the playoffs to look like their games vs. the Saints, Chiefs, Packers though!

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Adrian Beltre retires. Dodgers should've tried to acquire him to give him one last taste of the postseason although Freese wasn't too shabby for us. Well at least I traded for him in MLB The Show 18. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: