GDT: Other Games Around the League 2016-17 (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyPhin

Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
I like Burns but I would totally give Burns+ for Ovechkin.

I don't think a offensive D-man is what the Caps need, I honestly don't know what they need, but I'm sure Burns isn't it.

Getting Ovchekin would be insane, but it'd gut our team to do it, so it doesn't matter. We would need good forwards surrounding Ovi, he can't be the focal point of our offence.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
cant help but respect getzlaf, thornton has never had 4 points in a playoff game lol

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
It'd be cool if Anaheim won in 6 so Edmonton would have never won a game at home this series. Similar to the Kings in one of the Sharks/Kings series.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Good bye ovechkin. Good to know yeah in the nhl.
Russia's World Championship team is about to get a whole lot better haha.
I've watched it 12 times and it doesn't get old

I've never saw that video before, I'm enjoying it though!
Meh, I just made a new rant on the Devils board.

But the twitter rant is great too, I'm saving that :laugh:
Thanks once again! I swore I was being trolled when one poster told me Girardi was underrated and just one of my ''Classic scapegoat guy's''

The same poster once argued with me last year that Rinne and Lundqvist last season (15-16) weren't that far apart. The same year Rinne had a .908 save percentage and Lundqvist was at a .920 and cited the fact that Rinne had a similar amount of wins to Lundqvist and Lundqvist's poor 5 games in the playoffs.

Then the other night, he made a crack at me saying ''I thought Fleury and Rinne were bad tho?''. I never once said either were playing bad this year or playoffs, but Rinne has been inconsistent from season to season since the last lockout. Poor season, good season, repeat. Fleury was poor in the playoffs between 2009 (they won in spite of him) and 2013. He was fine in the 2015 playoffs and good in 5 games in 2015. Both are playing great right now and possibly even Conn Smythe candidates for their teams. Rinne definitely is the Conn Smythe front runner for Nashville as of right now. Fleury is having his best playoffs in almost a decade. Nothing I've said about them regarding past years is false though.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
This is the postseason from Hell. Rangers losing, I have to choose between the Ducks and the Oilers, Pittsburgh 3-1 over Washington.

Probably gonna have to jump on the Nashville wagon here pretty hard, unless NY can get back in this series.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
This is like the never-say-die playoffs. So many comebacks and reversals of fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad