OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
There seems to be very little chance, though it's supposed to be cold and snowy here (with accumulation) on Sunday.

Maybe the conditions could slow the Rams down, the Broncos could go with the only offensive thing that has even sort of worked so far (running game), get a few turnovers, and win the thing. Maybe.

Maybe?

Anyone?

I heard on the radio today that Goff in bad weather games under Mcvay hasn’t lost a game(3-0 I think) and has thrown 6 td’s and 1 int in those games. And the last bad weather game Gurley has 158 receiving yards(2TD’s) and 112 rushing yards. So feeling confident for sure...

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
A quick shout out to Smiley and Abusement Park:

Snow stake cam from Winter Park this morning!

snow-stake-cam.jpg

Yeah baby!

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I'm going skiing on Red Mountain Pass tomorrow. Winter has arrived!

Man I’m so excited to ski. I had the best ski year of my life this last season. Got to go ski Switzerland with my a few of my close friends and then was surprised with a family trip to Chile to ski in August. A season that I’ll cherish forever.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Man I’m so excited to ski. I had the best ski year of my life this last season. Got to go ski Switzerland with my a few of my close friends and then was surprised with a family trip to Chile to ski in August. A season that I’ll cherish forever.

Skiing in another hemisphere in the Summer. Is that considered late last season, or early this season? ;)

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine

And likely one that you won't top :laugh:

I'm gunning for Japan one of these years...

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
And likely one that you won't top :laugh:

I'm gunning for Japan one of these years...

My mom skied Japan this year, said it was incredible. They got dumped on the entire time she was there. She actually flew into Switzerland skied two days with us and then flew out to japan. If only I could live a life like that.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Man Wade is gonna have a field day with this O. I know I wouldn't want to be Case Keenum and have Donald, Suh and co come after me.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Man Wade is gonna have a field day with this O. I know I wouldn't want to be Case Keenum and have Donald, Suh and co come after me.

Could make for a fun drinking game...for every 3 and out, you gotta down a beer.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I’m just randomly watching the NLCS and it is safe to say that the Brew Crew is a damn good baseball team.

Last edited:

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Watch them somehow pull out a win and extend our misery. I have faith that Vance will continue his downward trajectory though.
I'm worried the short week will keep VJ and Woods around after the Rams game. Thursday night is against the Cards... Sadly I think even this team can beat that dumpster fire. Has a head coach ever been fired after a win?

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Can we just trade or drop these dipshits? Really Sanders? REALLY??? How dumb are NFL players? GTFO of here with that crap. You know you can't do that and you now are likely going to cost the team a TD thanks to field position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad