piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
white-flag-gif.gif

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I guess it could be argued he was already ready to pitch for game (Going thru pregame warmups , etc) and that pulling him early or not starting him would have potentially thrown off his routine heading into NLCS

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I guess it could be argued he was already ready to pitch for game (Going thru pregame warmups , etc) and that pulling him early or not starting him would have potentially thrown off his routine heading into NLCS

I understand pitching him a little. But if pulling him early is really going to throw him off that much, well then he’s not the kind of guy I’d want to rely on in a series when he needs to pitch out of rotation or something. Nothing wrong with having him pitch a little today, but 100+ pitches just seems unnecessary.

Might turn out to be no big deal, though. We shall see.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
The Bulls actually look like a team. Tons of assists and movement on offense and they tried and helped on defense. Don't worry about the 4th quarter collapse. The Bulls played with White and Archie along with Felicio and 2 G League players. They were up 20 points when the rotation guys stopped playing at the end of 3Q.

Kris Dunn isn't great, but if he gets some time in the first month ... we might be able to get a 2nd round pick for a team desperate for a PG.

Felicio has to be the worst player in the NBA. 1 more year and then package a 2nd round pick with Felicio to get rid of his $7mn contract next year.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I really am happy for the Nationals. That’s awesome for them. However, I feel like that really opened the door for the Cardinals to go to the World Series.

Oh well... the AL team will probably win it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad