Other Chicago & General Sports Thread LXII: The Bulls are technically an NBA team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Butler seems like a real problem child though, not sure how much of that can be blamed on Fred.

And look, I don't disagree that it didn't work. I just think, given the rosters he had to work with, I don't see a reality in which he would've succeeded.
That changes how?
Bulls needed a coaching change, should have happened in the off season

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Boylen was a f***ing joke benching his starting 5 a couple of minutes in the 3rd. The first quarter was justified, but the beginning of the third?! that's how you lose a locker room... and quick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rooh

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
I’m the equivalent of Rooh when attending Bulls games. I’ve seen the Warriors, the Raptors, and now the Celtics losses. I don’t even care to do the math on how many points that collectively is.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017

Yup. As they should be.

Terrible, WCJ played only 14 minutes and Lauri should never be playing under 20 minutes in a game. Bulls fans only watch this ****show for a couple players...so play them.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Boylen was a ****ing joke benching his starting 5 a couple of minutes in the 3rd. The first quarter was justified, but the beginning of the third?! that's how you lose a locker room... and quick.
unless it is meant to be a battle of wills . meaning maybe someone on that starting 5 is not listening to the coach instruction/direction .

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
When you have "largest defeat in franchise history" and "losing the lockerroom" attach to you (ie Boylan), you do not come back from that.

If the Bulls try and bring back Boylan for next year, I expect several trade request (obviously the org do not have to honor those requests) to be made.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
When you have "largest defeat in franchise history" and "losing the lockerroom" attach to you (ie Boylan), you do not come back from that.

If the Bulls try and bring back Boylan for next year, I expect several trade request (obviously the org do not have to honor those requests) to be made.
if anything, the Bulls will trade those "so-called" problem players. Boylan is a seasoned coach with yrs of coaching. i am of the firm believer the Bulls FO will listen to Boylan and his recommendation.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Baines was a great hitter, but not hof material. Yuck to Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad